Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

So who is NOT having problems with Matchmaking?

OP Arnox Immordium

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Matchmaking works great for me too.
OP, the fact that lobbies are disbanded in between every single game is, in itself, breakage. No other Halo game has done this - they always let you continue with your current party. So even if you play with buddies on BTB, have realistic matchmaking times (under 5 minutes for BTB), have full, 8v8 matches (not the "Let's start a match the first freaking moment we get 12 people" nonsense that is happening now) with no crashed games or in-game connectivity issues (which won't happen with properly implemented dedicated servers), all of which I seriously doubt, it still isn't where it should be.
It works totally fine in sweden
It works totally fine in sweden
i wasn't since the update but today i am having problems getting a game
Not working well at all for me in Japan.
I've only ever found games in Team Halo 2: Anniversary and Team Slayer...and maybe one game in Halo 4.
Generally it will take me around 20-30 minutes to find a game, which a lot of the time will end as soon as it starts or have some other error.
Trying to be patient with this game but honestly it's so poor.
Just to make it clear - I've had no trouble whatsoever finding other players in different games like COD: Advanced Warfare (instantly finds players).
Damnit, I might bring this game back now. I just bought the Xbox 1 yesterday along with Halo. I should have read into the MCC man. Disappointing that it's so messed up man.
Doesn't work for me even after all the patches.

It is very weird that it works for some and not others. Obviously with all the patches and the big patch (that was slated for beta) it is clearly broken, but still odd that some have no issues.

I wonder what makes it so variable?

In the Halo 5 Beta I had trouble but I noticed something very odd: The slayer mode worked pretty well, breakout was only working rarely and strongholds never worked for me. [All in the same session. And then the same the next day and then the next day. Surely the MP code and servers were the same for the three options in the same H5 Beta, right?!?]

Also near the end of the Halo 5 Beta (the last two days after they turned off the breakout and strongholds) it worked noticeably better for me. [And they mentioned on the message of the day that they had "tweaked" things.] So I think they knew some of the things that were going wrong since they (appeared) to demonstrate the ability to modulate the problem during the beta.

Keep waiting for the big patch.

For those in the Eastern US who is using which internet provider and is that working great, ok or poorly with MCC? (Just wondering what variables could cause some to be just fine and others a mess.)

I wonder if 343 can hire/sub-contract Respawn to help. Titanfall MP works very well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2