So recently I was playing the "social multiplayer" category for matchmaking. And then 3-4 games weren't to... great. Due to teammates leaving right off the bat. Or the one afk guy. Stubbornly I tried to take on a team of 4, two times. Then I started leaving and was temporarily banned for not doing anything. So I think that there should be a system that checks how often someone leaves or just throws someone out of the current match into another one to make it less... pitiful and to say the least unfair. Because when people just don't have any tolerance or start trolling things get well that. And we all wanna good game.
Really wish they just removed the ban for social games. If people quit it sucks to try to play on uneven teams. I would rather quit if a match is going to waste my time and search for another one right away.
I'm for getting a ban if you leave to many games, but DC's and first quit bans are a little excessive.

I hate complaining about bans and such, but I think it needs a little re-work atm.

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not complaining I was banned. I just think that the system needs to be a little more forgiving on your first quite or DC. Just my two cents.
sniper945 wrote:
I'm for getting a ban if you leave to many games, but DC's and first quit bans are a little excessive.

I hate complaining about bans and such, but I think it needs a little re-work atm.

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not complaining I was banned. I just think that the system needs to be a little more forgiving on your first quite or DC. Just my two cents.
I honestly think the bans shouldn't ever exceed 10-15 mins. I mean having anything longer and you're just telling people to go play some other game. They should want to retain what population they have and foster growth.
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

I honestly think the bans shouldn't ever exceed 10-15 mins. I mean having anything longer and you're just telling people to go play some other game. They should want to retain what population they have and foster growth.
Normally I would agree, but if someone is constantly quitting out of matches to reach a 15 min ban, they probably should go find something else to play.
sniper945 wrote:
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

Normally I would agree, but if someone is constantly quitting out of matches to reach a 15 min ban, they probably should go find something else to play.
It only takes 2 quits to reach that.
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

Oh, didn't know that... was it always like that in previous titles? I didn't get banned much at all before, so I have no clue.
sniper945 wrote:
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

Oh, didn't know that... was it always like that in previous titles? I didn't get banned much at all before, so I have no clue.
Yeah, its:

1st quit: 5 min ban
2nd quit: 15 min ban
3rd quit: 1 hr ban
4th quit: 16 hr ban

It wasn't ever like this. They really need to change it.
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

Yeah, its:

Mcc used to be so lax about it, when did they add this?
sniper945 wrote:
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
baaask wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

Yeah, its:

Mcc used to be so lax about it, when did they add this?
They made an actual stickied thread about it if you want to check it out. Here it is.