1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
OP is Alex Jones.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Spartan Jorge (Noble 5) Dr Hasley's Son? I mean in the cenematic after Noble 6 shoots down the covenant cruiser in the game Halo: Reach. Noble 1 comes over comms and relays to Noble 5 and 6 to report to Dr Hasley for a brief. Jorge gets all sensitive because he heard the name Dr Hasley. Once they Noble 5 and 6 finally meets up with the team and Dr Hasley, Jorge starts having mommy issues and Dr Hasley is just being a A-Hole towards Jorge saying "what did you do to my armor" aka the suit. After Jorge says "Hey Mom" I remember cause I was cracking up, but I can be wrong.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Spartan Jorge (Noble 5) Dr Hasley's Son? I mean in the cenematic after Noble 6 shoots down the covenant cruiser in the game Halo: Reach. Noble 1 comes over comms and relays to Noble 5 and 6 to report to Dr Hasley for a brief. Jorge gets all sensitive because he heard the name Dr Hasley. Once they Noble 5 and 6 finally meets up with the team and Dr Hasley, Jorge starts having mommy issues and Dr Hasley is just being a A-Hole towards Jorge saying "what did you do to my armor" aka the suit. After Jorge says "Hey Mom" I remember cause I was cracking up, but I can be wrong.
Jorge said "Ma'am", not "mom"
Tarjoilia wrote:

Jorge said "Ma'am", not "mom"
Thanks for the clarification Tarjoilia
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
... What?

OP, you've clearly gone mad. Seek medical attention immediately.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3