I saw that Spire isn’t include in the maps for Reach Big Team Battle in Social. Anyone know why this is? Spire was one of my favorite maps for BTB. Has 343 mentioned anything about it? I know it’s in the Invasion playlist so why not BTB?
It should be. They were just playing it yesterday in their 343 vs. the world stream.
I know the variant Spear Broken is in MM, but not sure about the original map.
It better be in the game because I want to shoot another ghost out of the map like I did on Halo Reach OG lol but seriously it was a great BTB Map as you had Snipers and Vehicles, really everything to showcase what Halo Reach could do, but it's not surprising I played Halo Reach on Halo MCC yesterday and never got a Forge map in 4V4 Social Matchmaking so I guess it's a error. link below for anyone interested in the flying ghost glitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1wH5BUTdlM
It is, but I don't see the Plasma Launcher anymore.
It does exist in BTB matchmaking, but only as a variant and only with certain gametypes. That's why it doesn't come up often.
It does exist in BTB matchmaking, but only as a variant and only with certain gametypes. That's why it doesn't come up often.
This post was made before the playlist update on the 18th, which added the spire and boneyard and removed broken spear and scrap yard. Previously these maps were unavailable from btb.