2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 24
Tevetot lately I've been playing customs of Halo CE lately and we always play Sidewinder every time. Your welcome to join whenever. If I didn't find a bunch of people who do customs I would of quit this game a few weeks ago. Now I can feel great knowing I can play all of the Halo CE big maps each time. If I can just find a group for Halo 2 customs I'd be all set.
Chief, I'm definitely ready to get some Halo 2 classic custom games going. Let me know when you want to do that.
You know I'm always down Trigger. We just need to find some people who like Halo 2 as well.
If I wanted to play halo 3, I WOULD PLAY IT ON THE 360 CUZ IT STILL HAS A WORKING MATCHMAKING... lol
You know I'm always down Trigger. We just need to find some people who like Halo 2 as well.
Halo 1 slayer on infinity?
Sniper I'm always down for the Halo CE . We usually do customs during the week feel free to add me.
I just realized a quick fix that could be done with BTB. We all know you have the chance to vote on 3 maps in 2 different cycles. One version of Halo 2 classic or anniversary, Halo 3 or Halo 4 . The other is Halo CE, Halo 2 classic or anniversary and Halo 3. Why not have 5 maps to choose from? One from each game that way if your a Halo CE or 2 lover and you have a party to rig the vote you have a much greater success in getting the game you want.
Agree. Split BTB!
I agree...Lets all of us call for 343i to do something they're not going to do, either because they can't be a ssed or because they just don't care. & when we realize this we can all in-turn come back on here to complain about how they didn't do what we wanted them too...
343 doesn't care the hate you. They worship money only!
That's not true!...343i care sooo much about you that they wouldn't leave your favorite game of all time in tatters. They wouldn't sell you out because you'd already given them the money they wanted off you. They wouldn't focus more on the needs & wants of the new instead of looking after the ones they already have. They wouldn't ruthlessly exploit a unique franchise...If you think there's anything else 343i wouldn't do then please share, because 343i wouldn't completely ignore their loyal Halo fans...
Bumping again
Hopefully 343 see's all these topics about splitting BTB so we can finally get a desperate list for Halo CE and Halo 2.
i agree, but does anyone still think that 343 is going to even put any more time into this game? i mean seriously they haven't done anything since they launched halo 5. they have moved on. i would love a split BTB playlist but does anyone still think its even on the table? If so there wouldn't be the population sufficient to support two separate BTB playlists. this game is dead, or is close to it....
The population isn't as bad as some people
make it out to be. The network coding is the issue. Say your searching in BTB and your at 11 of 16 people found and it finds 4 more people and those 4 people joined by themselves and your at 15 of 16 people found. There code is glitched because it can't find one person looking for a game that's by themselves when it just found 4 people who were searching for a game solo. Also they should split BTB up even if it takes a couple
minutes longer to find a game me and many people would be ok with that knowing that we're getting a Halo CE or Halo 2 map.
If anyone wants to add me for BTB and wants to vote for HCE and H2 add me. We had a party of 5 going and got Halo CE and Halo 2 each game.
If anyone wants to add me for BTB and wants to vote for HCE and H2 add me. We had a party of 5 going and got Halo CE and Halo 2 each game.
Oh nice, Chief! If I get enough work done before later I might be on tonight.
343 please split BTB. On Friday I was with 7 other people and we all voted for multi bomb on waterworks and won it. Unfortunately 3 people on the other team quit right away because it wasn't Halo 3. I asked one of them why and they responded because I don't give a you know what even though he screwed his team over. Do it 343 I don't want to play with people that quit if Halo 3 doesn't get voted.
I agree with you man, too much Halo 3. Here is my experience with btb. Like you said, everyone votes for Halo 3, occasionally 4. However, if Halo ce, or Halo 2 gets voted for, pretty much everyone quits......
People who only vote halo 3 are definitely driving the population playing MCC to drop, by at least one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 24