Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just made a thread but have to comment again on this, I can't play the game until its fixed, there are more and more people doing, over half the lobbies on every game, completely unplayable.
If you ask me, they shouldn't have cap the amount of XP you earned each match, and maybe people would stop rubber banding their controllers and be incentivized to actually play the game.
It still don't justify them going AFK I respect we all have lives and I respect that the XP system could be better but doing this spinning around only hurts them as others, even if they change the XP system to something we'd want they'd still do it cause why not and they don't have time etc. It's just about them updating the idle system and add a new way to make sure you know they are there or not.
I'm not a afk person but Idk whats really wrong with it, it's just annoying as "halo reach" as a game has been out nearly 10 years its still the same game as it was, you would get it then and you will get it now just something you have to deal with yeah I know its annoying but people who was max level know how much of a pain it was and tbh they just wouldn't do it again..... Just my opinion if they patch it I'm sorry people are just going to leave
Rj MTK wrote:
I'm not a afk person but Idk whats really wrong with it, it's just annoying as "halo reach" as a game has been out nearly 10 years its still the same game as it was, you would get it then and you will get it now just something you have to deal with yeah I know its annoying but people who was max level know how much of a pain it was and tbh they just wouldn't do it again..... Just my opinion if they patch it I'm sorry people are just going to leave
Whats wrong with it is it ruins the game entirely when 6 out of the 12 player lobby are afk. Again I understand your statements. But its not an excuse to ruin the game for people who just want to play and don't care about the ranking system.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I'm sure they're aware of it by now.

Edit: And they are.
https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/1204488675008008193?s=19.
Good to know, already sent proof of people doing it too so hopefully more of these type of accounts get banned.
I think they did do something, dude I play with tried afk farming for a few hours and got banned for 15 days. Although I agree it needs punishment, I feel like half a month on a first offense is ridiculous.
Why is there xp to begin with? Why is there armor abilities to unlock? It's unnecessary nonsense. Did halo CE have any of this crap? No, and yet it's still being played 20 years later by many people over the newer halo games.

If you have a good formula, don't change it. Just add new maps and be done with it. Maybe make the spawn system better in 4v4.

Don't try to add a bunch of nonsense into a game like jet packs, armor lock, sprint, bloom, and all that crap. No one asked you to do it. Stop THINKING you know what players want and start KNOWING what players want. Stop trying to turn turn halo into CoD. I refuse to even buy halo infinite if halo is in the title because that game isn't what I would consider to be halo.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mi queja, yo hice el afk y lo acepto, fue por curiosidad, al final es una forma de ganar xp muy eficiente, pero ahi mi queja con el sistema, este es una basura no habría afk si no fuera por que agregarán una forma más eficiente de conseguir o desbloquear cosas, al final es culpa de 343.

Bueno yo hablo español y me banearon un mes, pero por lo menos hubieran avisado en el incio de juego para evitar la sanción o que no se pudiera jugar esos modos amantes de afks, al final mis $300 se fueron al basurero, por que ni tiroteo puedo jugar, espero arreglen lo de el ban de 1 mes y sea de máximo una semana, mejoren las recompensas para evitar esos problemas, al final es su decisión.

Esperemos que tomen cartas en el asunto pero no con baneos, asi que al final uno paga los platos rotos por culpa de un sistema mal y hecho

Aqui mi Gamertag
HunterneroOnlin
Baneado por un mes por probar algo por curiosidad

Asi qué 343 has algo para mejorar la basura que estrenaste y reduce el ban para aquellos que si jugaron y no solo estuvieron afk
OS Wargod wrote:
Why is there xp to begin with? Why is there armor abilities to unlock? It's unnecessary nonsense. Did halo CE have any of this crap? No, and yet it's still being played 20 years later by many people over the newer halo games.
A progression system was one of the top items that people wanted for MCC. I'm sure they didn't want a linear unlock system, but I'd say be careful what you wish for.
I really do think that the progression system in Reach is flawed. The 360 version of Reach was so much better. You had to gain lots of credits to unlock stuff, but at least you could pick what you wanted. Right now though everyone is grinding to unlock at least the most mediocre armour.

Such a lazy system. I hope we get better armour customisation for other games like Halo 3 and 4.
I really do think that the progression system in Reach is flawed. The 360 version of Reach was so much better. You had to gain lots of credits to unlock stuff, but at least you could pick what you wanted. Right now though everyone is grinding to unlock at least the most mediocre armour.

Such a lazy system. I hope we get better armour customisation for other games like Halo 3 and 4.
Both have flaws. Reach on 360 was probably just as grindy. Well there are some things they did better on the X1...which is finally pairing armour pieces instead of having to buy them separately for things like legs/arms.
how about 343 does this unbans everyone then when we go into a match with those afks spinning in circles record them doing it then post it to the xbox community or something so they can be banned except the ones that just stand there doing nothing because are mostly in the bathroom changing their batteries or something like that and i think this would be a good way of taking care of this issue having the community work together to fix matchmaking
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2