Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Stop matching with “Avoid Me” players

OP tuhin94

Happened twice today where someone on my team has had this reputation. All they do is troll the entire game. Please stop matching proper players with these useless ones. They have no place in normal games.
tuhin94 wrote:
Happened twice today where someone on my team has had this reputation. All they do is troll the entire game. Please stop matching proper players with these useless ones. They have no place in normal games.
Agreed, same thing has happened to me, they only betray with vehicles or kill me when I don't have shields.
tuhin94 wrote:
Agreed, same thing has happened to me, they only betray with vehicles or kill me when I don't have shields.
One guy got really creative today. In BTB CTF, he took the enemy flag and started walking in a random direction until he was killed by the Guardians in H3.
Yeah this needs to be a thing, enemy team before had 2 avoid me players who were AFK boosting & team betrayers in BTB with the rep
I was playing earlier and some guy on my team betrayed me, took my rocket launcher and jumped off the map to he’s death, he kept helping the enemy team the entire match and betrayed me a couple more times, He got in my way on purpose while I was shooting enemy and I betrayed him by accident...I get kicked...how’s this fair ?
I'm pretty sure that's only happened to me once. I was playing Halo 5: Guardians, and they (who had a "MAGA" service tag, of course) would just run around shooting teammates and acting like they'd never touched a controller before. I just reported and blocked them afterwards.
I'm pretty sure that's only happened to me once. I was playing Halo 5: Guardians, and they (who had a "MAGA" service tag, of course) would just run around shooting teammates and acting like they'd never touched a controller before. I just reported and blocked them afterwards.
Why would MAGA have anything to do with it?
They need to do what other games like GTAV do. Match them only with their own kind of trash.
Why would MAGA have anything to do with it?
They know it'll get them angry messages. It's a form of trolling.
They need to do what other games like GTAV do. Match them only with their own kind of trash.
I’d love to spectate a 4v4 of “avoid me” players. It would be like a reverse Slayer match - a race to see which team can get all its members booted fastest.
tuhin94 wrote:
I’d love to spectate a 4v4 of “avoid me” players. It would be like a reverse Slayer match - a race to see which team can get all its members booted fastest.
I'd watch for the laughs definitely.