Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] STOP THE BR SLAYER in H2A

OP CASS O STROPHIC

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
Ok I don't mind if there is a pro slayer or team Br in halo every once in a while, but this was not in halo 2 in the beginning. This is ruining the run and gun style of halo and is becoming a call of duty strafe and shoot with 1 gun !! The point of halo is close encounters, Melee battles, duel wielding!! I'm tired of spawning and immediately being shot at across The map.. True halo vets know this is NoT how it should be.. Put a bR on the map but not spawn with one !! It's ridiculous and no one uses anything else, why would they ? Fix it !! We want straight up team slayer where you pick up weapons !! You should only be spawning with SMH in halo 2.. Please !!
Halo 2 classic still starts off the way it originally did. The Anniversary maps will start with BRs, its how halo has been for a long, long time.
Yeah but I was hoping it wouldn't be.. It's serioisly not fun this way .. Halo 4 is the best option right now .. Halo 2 with bR spawn is just stupid and boring .. IM getting better luck with team halo matchmaking but that's it .. Can't marchmaking halo 4 or any other playlist .. Halo 2 anniversary should not start with Br this is a major major flaw .. :(
I don't want smg starts. So you're wrong. Quit speaking for me. K thanks.
I can't play halo 2 matchmake playlist .. Everything is just a stupid battle rifle no more controlling weapons on the map no more halos.. My halo run and fun is dead I guess
The game is called Battle Rifles 2014.

I agree though it gets to be tiresome.
Yeah but I was hoping it wouldn't be.. It's serioisly not fun this way .. Halo 4 is the best option right now .. Halo 2 with bR spawn is just stupid and boring .. IM getting better luck with team halo matchmaking but that's it .. Can't marchmaking halo 4 or any other playlist .. Halo 2 anniversary should not start with Br this is a major major flaw .. :(
It would be fine if everyone would stop voting for Lockdown lol , all of my games have been on Lockdown it's insane. What's the point of the other maps? Doesn't help that Lockdown is an option every time you vote.
NO!

BRs gives you the ability to fight players with power weapons and map control after you spawn.
Ndas Sraom wrote:
The game is called Battle Rifles 2014.

I agree though it gets to be tiresome.
Indeed.
Then get better at the game. The BR is versatile, hence why it's used so often. You can beat BR users with other weapons, but you need to use more smarts than just praying and spraying at them. If you're that kind of Halo player, expect to get annihilated.
I actually got 1 game in on Stonetown (Zanzibar) and it was amazing with the BR
I'll bet money you weren't old enough to play halo 2 King.. When it launched .. You're a product of call of duty, not arena shooters such as halo.. Everyone spawning with the same over powered gun is lame and boring .. This game will die before it even started .. False advertising and full of bugs, and it's not 343 . It's just a stupid concept .. It should have been halo 2 anniversary only with every map redone and all the normal playlists .. Adding in 1-4 was a mistake, especially with halo 5 coming soon. This game was the flagship for Xbox sales, and now Xbox looks super bad. I love my Xbox without this game, but now people are going to be fired, lots of them.. Next week comes 5 or 6 new games including far cry.. Think anyone cares about this after the launch ? bRoken game and now I see the community is a bunch of young call of duty players pretending their old school arena shooters
I can't play halo 2 matchmake playlist .. Everything is just a stupid battle rifle no more controlling weapons on the map no more halos.. My halo run and fun is dead I guess
BR is beast man. Any Halo vet would be good with that gun. They have added voting for gametypes on the H2A playlists. Everyone just prefers a BR start thats why you get into those games.

BR gun fights is what made Halo fun and competitive. Strafe left and right to dodge incoming fire while returning fire is intense. I get that you are more casual so just get a group of buddies that share the same interests and vote for the playlist that suits your style.
Veto for BR's
Ok I don't mind if there is a pro slayer or team Br in halo every once in a while, but this was not in halo 2 in the beginning. This is ruining the run and gun style of halo and is becoming a call of duty strafe and shoot with 1 gun !! The point of halo is close encounters, Melee battles, duel wielding!! I'm tired of spawning and immediately being shot at across The map.. True halo vets know this is NoT how it should be.. Put a bR on the map but not spawn with one !! It's ridiculous and no one uses anything else, why would they ? Fix it !! We want straight up team slayer where you pick up weapons !! You should only be spawning with SMH in halo 2.. Please !!
I like BR starts im enjoying it I wouldnt change it
Tephnos wrote:
Then get better at the game. The BR is versatile, hence why it's used so often. You can beat BR users with other weapons, but you need to use more smarts than just praying and spraying at them. If you're that kind of Halo player, expect to get annihilated.
You literally have no idea what halo 2 was or is about .. Halo is a run and gun game.. You can't beat Br spawn with duel wielding from across the map.. When halo 2 launched, br spawn didnt exist ..
You kids are the reason halo is going towards Titan fall. You wanna play with needles and -Yoink-. Getsome gun skill
True halo vets DO use the battle rifle, it is the best all around weapon. Most people play to win and don't want to look for a BR for 3 minutes after they all are taken. As for spawning and getting shot at that is good map control/communication in my opinion.
I don't want to say adapt but that's what Halo has evolved into. Sorry.
Tephnos wrote:

You literally have no idea what halo 2 was or is about .. Halo is a run and gun game.. You can't beat Br spawn with duel wielding from across the map.. When halo 2 launched, br spawn didnt exist ..
Halo 2 was all about the BR fights.

If you're duel wielding, stop trying to kill people across the map? Close the distance without running into the open like a headless chicken? Sounds more like your tactics need work than this game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19