Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Subtitles in halo 3 (MCC) still missing?

OP SolubleTulip45

I have subtitles enabled (steam) and they work fine on CE and 2, but they're still not in halo3? I've tried turning them on and off and restarting at least 5 different times, and even when I try to change the sound mix I can't make out what anyone is saying outside of cutscenes.
Idk, maybe its me and I don't know what I'm talking about, but is there any way to turn on subtitles on halo 3?
I have subtitles enabled (steam) and they work fine on CE and 2, but they're still not in halo3? I've tried turning them on and off and restarting at least 5 different times, and even when I try to change the sound mix I can't make out what anyone is saying outside of cutscenes.
Idk, maybe its me and I don't know what I'm talking about, but is there any way to turn on subtitles on halo 3?
I personally play with subtitles off. If you find that when enabled nothing shows up, you should consider filing a support ticket detailing your findings. I’ll try and hop on later and see if I can reproduce this on my system as well.
Halo3 didn't have subtitles, it's not a fault