Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

tell me it works... please..

OP Remiiboiz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Did the update actually fix it? Im at work and honestly dying.
nope still broken
Not looking good at all.
Uneven teams is still in. I just had a 5v4 match
Nope didn't fix sh*t
I'm very concerned. Haven't found a match in 15min
No change for me. Still sitting here searching....
I cant connect to any of my friends still.
The update has been out for a half an hour. Chill out. Others will get it.
RIP
Found a Btb match in less than a minute. Way better. It'll get better as more people finish updating too
Its seems to work fine for me. Found 2 games within 30 seconds with no drop players. Could just be luck tho
jesus christ... looks like us hardcore halo fans will have to wait 3-4 weeks before we see anything done... so frustrating!
No improvement, 1 game in 20 minutes and it was a 5 on 4 with no voting on the game.
Co2eed wrote:
Its seems to work fine for me. Found 2 games within 30 seconds with no drop players. Could just be luck tho
Which playlist?
Artych wrote:
The update has been out for a half an hour. Chill out. Others will get it.
Exactly. You find no matches because the community is trying to download the update before they can play again. Therefore it will take time to repopulate again. Also, the update is bogging down because everyone is doing it at once. Just take a deep breath and be glad you dont have law mid terms coming up
Remiiboiz wrote:
Did the update actually fix it? Im at work and honestly dying.
100% works for me. Been finding multiple games in 1-2 minutes of wait time with even teams! For the people that are still waiting, you have to keep in mind that a lot of people are downloading the update, so give it a little time. Nothing but smiles on my end!
its -Yoink- mate
I found a couple games quickly but seriously you need to wait. Just because you have the update does not mean everyone else does it takes about two hours for it to take a real effect not two minutes.
Works fine for me and my friends.

Didnt seen you problems
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6