Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Temporarily Banned from Matchmaking?

OP SavvyHobgoblin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
Mr Vacha wrote:
First offense temp bans are 3 days. Second offense is 1 week. Third offense is 1 month. Fourth offense is 1 year. Fifth offense is a lifetime ban.
Interesting - where did you find this out?
AshamanND wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
First offense temp bans are 3 days. Second offense is 1 week. Third offense is 1 month. Fourth offense is 1 year. Fifth offense is a lifetime ban.
I wasn't finished with it yet. Take a look at it again.
You must’ve quit way more than a few games, stop quitting
As mentioned, I only quit a few games.
Doesn't matter how many you quit, it's frowned upon. If you continue doing so, the banning period will grow longer and longer.
Mr Vacha wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
I wasn't finished with it yet. Take a look at it again.
Bruh all you added was a Spooktober greeting 😂 But seriously though, how do we know this information in reliable?
Mr Vacha wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Bruh all you added was a Spooktober greeting 😂 But seriously though, how do we know this information in reliable?
I think you missed the point of the *spoiler*
Glad the punishment is getting more severe for quitters. Should have done a years ago. Thank you 343 for doing this.
Mr Vacha wrote:
First offense temp bans are 3 days. Second offense is 1 week. Third offense is 1 month. Fourth offense is 1 year. Fifth offense is a lifetime ban. Yikes! Good thing Halloween is around the corner bc those bans are scary.
Spoiler:
Show
Amen Bro.
OP play on a alt account so you can play with friends. You don’t have to eat the ban an wait 3 days.
AshamanND wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
I think you missed the point of the *spoiler*
Oh, you're making -Yoink- up to scare the quitters... well, there are worse things.
skewer647 wrote:
OP play on a alt account so you can play with friends. You don’t have to eat the ban an wait 3 days.
Or how about just suck it up and understand that by quitting you’re acting like a jerk?
Don't quit...but if you're gonna quit, have a few backup accounts on hand. i'm pretty sure you can still have multiple XBL accounts running off one gold subscription. I have 4, for wife and friends. Simply log on to another account, or create one if necessary. I know drawing crazy king and oddball 10 straight games on team arena can be overwhelmingly fun and sometimes you have to quit to avoid a fun overload. Just have backup accounts lol. Cheers
Don't quit...but if you're gonna quit, have a few backup accounts on hand. i'm pretty sure you can still have multiple XBL accounts running off one gold subscription. I have 4, for wife and friends. Simply log on to another account, or create one if necessary. I know drawing crazy king and oddball 10 straight games on team arena can be overwhelmingly fun and sometimes you have to quit to avoid a fun overload. Just have backup accounts lol. Cheers
Wow dude. Just wow.

So the whims of just one person are enough to justify wasting the time of 7 other people? That’s incredibly rude.

When you enter that playlist you are basically saying, “I agree to anything in this playlist. No matter what. Because I don’t have the friends to set up a custom game of exactly what I want to play.” It’s an agreement we all make with each other when we enter a playlist.

Then you just say screw you to 7 other people? Classy.
3 days ban is bad for this game it should 1 hour ban considering how low population of this game u just gonna kill this game faster because of this, also mcc lags people to the lobby all the time I bet many people will get ban because mcc is leggy them out
jjnk12345 wrote:
3 days ban is bad for this game it should 1 hour ban considering how low population of this game u just gonna kill this game faster because of this, also mcc lags people to the lobby all the time I bet many people will get ban because mcc is leggy them out
Yea because the rampant quitters are really helping the games population.
Wow dude. Just wow.

So the whims of just one person are enough to justify wasting the time of 7 other people? That’s incredibly rude.

When you enter that playlist you are basically saying, “I agree to anything in this playlist. No matter what. Because I don’t have the friends to set up a custom game of exactly what I want to play.” It’s an agreement we all make with each other when we enter a playlist.

calm down people have limited time to play they play to have fun not be depressed
MegaYeti wrote:
jjnk12345 wrote:
Yea because the rampant quitters are really helping the games population.
considering how the low population is....punishing the tiny player base by having them 3 days ban when mcc decide to automatic decide to lags people too the lobby it is a bad idea
jjnk12345 wrote:
Wow dude. Just wow.

calm down people have limited time to play they play to have fun not be depressed
And I'm sure there are others who have limited time to play but still don't quit out. I swear I hate being part of the Millenal Generation. This is totally unfair I shouldn't being banned for quitting despite being warned. I don't care about people's sob stories about why they got a ban for quitting games despite the warning being right there when you decide to quit a game.
skewer647 wrote:
Or how about just suck it up and understand that by quitting you’re acting like a jerk?
Is he not supposed to play what he paid for? I know work arounds lol but I don’t quit
skewer647 wrote:
skewer647 wrote:
Is he not supposed to play what he paid for? I know work arounds lol but I don’t quit
He’s more than welcome to recruit people for customs.

When he quits he’s not screwing 343 over, he’s screwing over fellow gamers.
skewer647 wrote:
skewer647 wrote:
Except by quitting out of the game, you're ruining the experience for anywhere from three to fifteen other people who also bought the game.

Buying a game doesn't mean you suddenly get to do whatever you want with it. Especially when other players who also spent money on it are involved.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6