Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Thank You Postums, and 343!!!! Double XP again!!!

OP Me Da Uber Pwnr

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
CAGOA wrote:
I wasn't a fan of the reach modes on offer in ranked but a flaming freaking helmet, time to get my feet wet, HALO reach let's go.
Well it's an armor effect which makes it look like your head is on fire. There is both a red and blue variant, the red one being unlocked through the progession system first. Blue one looks much better imo.
Yeah me da uber pwnr when saw the battlepass thingy was kinda like oh another one even HALO jumping on board, I was ignorant thinking it was almost certainly something they wanted at least £8 from me to unlock crap, my bad.
Fair Play though devs, double xp AND og grind for things gg man gg.
CAGOA wrote:
Yeah me da uber pwnr when saw the battlepass thingy was kinda like oh another one even HALO jumping on board, I was ignorant thinking it was almost certainly something they wanted at least £8 from me to unlock crap, my bad.
Oh yeah man, I understand, I thought the same, though to be honest, I would pay for a Halo battle pass, but I don't play anything else, it would be worth it to me. That's not the route they went, thank god, so everything worked out perfect! 343 did good, that'll do 343, that'll do! **Babe Reference**
Yup thanks for unplayable servers now
Yup thanks for unplayable servers now
What's up, are the servers down now?
Darkday89 wrote:
BlaZe1514 wrote:
So its only Thursday? How is it a double XP weekend? Where did they announce this? On a tweet or something?
The double XP starts today and ends January 5th. There's a pinned thread where Postums announced it right here
I am here too often then. I usually scroll right passed the pinned posts on forums since I am used to looking for the things under it. That is why I didn't see it. I didn't see the forest through the trees. Thank you for pointing it out.
I was just starting to burn out at the 50th unlock, this will help for sure!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2