I noticed on Saturday there is an issue with your completion percentage in the MCC. The issue is if you've gotten all the achievements in the game your completion is at 116 percent... we need one more achievement to get that to equal 117 percent and if possible a nameplate to go with getting all the achievements in the game.
I was actually just thinking the same thing.
It would be nice to get awarded for obtaining every achievement in MCC! It took a loonnngggg time!
LUKEaUrOrA wrote:
It would be nice to get awarded for obtaining every achievement in MCC! It took a loonnngggg time!
Agreed. I’m also among the few who have every achievement and I would absolutely love a nameplate as a reward.
How do you even get all the achievements theres like 600
EU Tripper wrote:
How do you even get all the achievements theres like 600
A lot of them aren't very hard and you can get them naturally just from playing the games. Most of the ones I have left are the laso and co-op achievements.
The flaming helmet should've been locked for everyone, then they should've given it to anyone who unlocked all 600. Then it would've been exclusive like back in the day.
Where do you see this at? The in game completion or on your actual profile achievement page?