Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

The 3rd Halo 2 Blastacular Map

OP Blackhawk20

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
They should add this and the Vista map editor map example, example is small but would be good in 1v1 social play
I only recently learned about the map Example, and I think that adding it would be a great idea. It is extremely small, but would be great for 1v1------maybe need to remove the Fuel Rod Cannon for 1v1 to really work though.
It came along with Halo 2 Vista and the map Example was to show off and test the Map Editor, which would be nice if 343i could port the Map Editor over to MCC along with the Map Example. Also porting some of the Halo 2 Vista Custom maps over as well would be great content for a Future Season Update for Halo 2 Classic. I made a Topic in the treads explaining what I think would be good content to add to Halo 2 Classic and Halo 2 Anniversary. You should go check it out and post what you think on it.

Its named H2A MAPS, FORGE UPDATE, MAP EDITOR AND CUSTOM MAP?
I want the "Golden Warthog" to be real. I spent too many hours as a child looking for that thing for it to not be real. lol
What would be really cool is to see that and the H2A version of that map.
I can agree with that and maybe remake some of the other Halo 2 Classic maps for Halo 2 Anniversary, I really want a remake of the map District for Halo 2 Anniversary.
Same here, if 343i could remake some of the H2C maps would be really cool and add them to matchmaking. I don't see why they could not do that. And Yes seeing a remake of the map District for Halo 2 Anniversary would be really cool. I would like to see that as well.
They should add this and the Vista map editor map example, example is small but would be good in 1v1 social play
I only recently learned about the map Example, and I think that adding it would be a great idea. It is extremely small, but would be great for 1v1------maybe need to remove the Fuel Rod Cannon for 1v1 to really work though.
It came along with Halo 2 Vista and the map Example was to show off and test the Map Editor, which would be nice if 343i could port the Map Editor over to MCC along with the Map Example. Also porting some of the Halo 2 Vista Custom maps over as well would be great content for a Future Season Update for Halo 2 Classic. I made a Topic in the treads explaining what I think would be good content to add to Halo 2 Classic and Halo 2 Anniversary. You should go check it out and post what you think on it.

I want the "Golden Warthog" to be real. I spent too many hours as a child looking for that thing for it to not be real. lol
Where did you learn or hear about a "Golden Warthog"?
You can forge the Gorden warthog into H2A maps

Where did you learn or hear about a "Golden Warthog"?
I remember hearing about it via custom games set up for people to practice glitching out of the map and searching for easter eggs... It was the civilian warthog pictured on the billboard in the map "Headlong" and for a long time people were saying it was real and hidden on the map headlong somewhere. Modders made it and attempted to make it seem as though it was actually in the game as a secret easter egg or something.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2