Does anyone else have that narrator that says

Example:
"Join channel all". "Join channel voice team". "Left channel all". "ZombeKiller117 has joined chat". "E leaks has joined chat". "Aroundhippo and 5 others have joined chat". "wantedead has left chat". "anutherfly and 2 others have left chat".

This is what the narrator says from the point I match 7 other players and 10 seconds - 1 minute into a match and it is annoying. I checked all MCC settings and I can't find anywhere where it says narrator. I checked my xbox settings and it is off. Only on MCC do I hear that annoying voice. I have tried to bear with it because I am enjoying Reach. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?
I personally haven't experienced this issue but I do know you aren't alone. There have been one or two other topics on here regarding this.
Ignore, didn't read the whole post before replying
The narrator actually reads out people's gamertags? What about if it's all random letters and numbers or hard to pronounce words, how does he say it?
It's just what happens on a host swap.
J my Angel wrote:
The narrator actually reads out people's gamertags? What about if it's all random letters and numbers or hard to pronounce words, how does he say it?
Yes it reads the gamertags out loud. If it's a gamertag like xLx4iiehcindf725 it will just spell out each individual letter. For example "ex, eL, ex. four, eye, eye, eee, aich" like that.
A8794 wrote:
It's just what happens on a host swap.
Then it host swaps every single match.
Is it the text to voice system option? On the system level.

Honestly thats all i can think of

Example:
"Join channel all". "Join channel voice team". "Left channel all". "ZombeKiller117 has joined chat". "E leaks has joined chat". "Aroundhippo and 5 others have joined chat". "wantedead has left chat". "anutherfly and 2 others have left chat".

This is what the narrator says from the point I match 7 other players and 10 seconds - 1 minute into a match and it is annoying. I checked all MCC settings and I can't find anywhere where it says narrator. I checked my xbox settings and it is off. Only on MCC do I hear that annoying voice. I have tried to bear with it because I am enjoying Reach. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?
Its a setting on your Xbox, not MCC. Look for it under "Ease of Use" it should be labeled as "narrator".

Example:

Its a setting on your Xbox, not MCC. Look for it under "Ease of Use" it should be labeled as "narrator".
Yes, I already checked that. If narrator was on it would do that for every game not just MCC.

Where can I locate system level. I feel like I might have checked this already though, I looked everywhere.

Example:

Yes, I already checked that. If narrator was on it would do that for every game not just MCC.

Where can I locate system level. I feel like I might have checked this already though, I looked everywhere.
I have no idea then. I don't believe MCC has its own "narrator" option.
I haven't experiened this myself, but I've seen it come up a few times.

I tried to look into it, and found two suggestions.

Either A: In your Xbox settings Navigate to Ease of Access > Game Transcription > Text-to-speech, and turn that off.

Example:

Or B: As for MCC not having its own narrator option, from this post it shows that it does, however this image is from Steam version.

Perhaps if you have logged into both PC and Xbox versions it messes something up with the shared settings?
JB Linken wrote:
I haven't experiened this myself, but I've seen it come up a few times.

I tried to look into it, and found two suggestions.

Either A: In your Xbox settings Navigate to Ease of Access > Game Transcription > Text-to-speech, and turn that off.

Example:

Or B: As for MCC not having its own narrator option, from this post it shows that it does, however this image is from Steam version.

Perhaps if you have logged into both PC and Xbox versions it messes something up with the shared settings?
I think this may have solved my problem. Thanks.