I just have to say I like the DVR function of the Xbox. Whenever I go into a match of BTB and someone dashboards because their game doesn't win the vote I can see who it was and report them for quitting early aka unsporting behavior and I have proof of it.
You use the Game Dvr to record someone who quits then report them right after, isn’t that a bit overboard??
You use the Game Dvr to record someone who quits then report them right after, isn’t that a bit overboard??
Well when a rare map and game mode comes up and wins like Danger Canyon CTF and someone dashboards during the voting selection the minute it gets above the 8 vote threshold yea I don't want to match up with that person again.
Not really, especially with how rampant quitters are in the Master Chief Collection whenever Halo 1 gets picked in big team battle.
I do the same thing. It’s pretty great.
Seem like the kind of person who used to ask the teacher if there was homework at the end of the class
Fomo wrote:
Seem like the kind of person who used to ask the teacher if there was homework at the end of the class
Lol what do you mean by that?