Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

The Legendary Master Chief Saga

OP omarlotrc

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
jalam wrote:
What?!! Really?? I didnt know the Legendary MC Saga playlist has All Skulls..... Thats BS, I thought it was just on Legendary difficulty and thats it...
I heard somewhere that the skulls were a mistake, that they shouldn't even be enabled. To be honest, it would make sense. The playlist is called "The Legendary Master Chief Saga" after all.
omarlotrc wrote:
jalam wrote:
What?!! Really?? I didnt know the Legendary MC Saga playlist has All Skulls..... Thats BS, I thought it was just on Legendary difficulty and thats it...
I heard somewhere that the skulls were a mistake, that they shouldn't even be enabled. To be honest, it would make sense. The playlist is called "The Legendary Master Chief Saga" after all.
Do you remember where you read / heard that? I would love if they removed the skulls from this playlist because then I wouldn't have to do LASO over again, but at the same time, I feel the amount of redundancy in the playlists gives this game serious replay value. I personally want to complete every single playlist and see those numbers lining up. God, what a glorious sight that would be.

But yeah, if it was a mistake, I wonder if enough of us brought it up, that they would fix it? Or is that just too much of a long shot?
omarlotrc wrote:
jalam wrote:
Do you remember where you read / heard that? I would love if they removed the skulls from this playlist because then I wouldn't have to do LASO over again, but at the same time, I feel the amount of redundancy in the playlists gives this game serious replay value. I personally want to complete every single playlist and see those numbers lining up. God, what a glorious sight that would be.

But yeah, if it was a mistake, I wonder if enough of us brought it up, that they would fix it? Or is that just too much of a long shot?
Unfortunately, I do not.

I know what you mean, though. I am actually in the process of completing every playlist, which is why I made this thread.
omarlotrc wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this mission playlist is ludicrous? If it were a playlist containing the missions from Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4 on Legendary difficulty, I would have no problem with it. But it's a LASO playlist spanning the four Halo games. 40 missions, all LASO. That's absolutely crazy to me. What if someone tries to do it, and the mission playlist save file gets corrupted? Imagine what it would be like to do it all over again. It would be a nightmare.

I think the playlist should be modified to have the skulls disabled.
Literally the reason I have not attempted to complete it after all these years. I have met too much frustration with progress in other playlists to want to risk what would take a considerable amount of time, skill, and patience.
omarlotrc wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
It is quite a risk to take. But there is the master chief saga that has no skulls. I don't get the point of these playlist at all really. The cross game ones are kinda cool where it takes you from one game to another but all the other ones aren't really needed. It would be nice to be able to build your own playlist with whatever missions, settings and skulls you want.
That's my point. There are rewards for completing each game's LASO playlist, but there is no reward for completing "The Legendary Master Chief Saga". It's pointless, and it just makes it annoying for people who wanna complete the game 100%.

Also the playlist is called "The Legendary Master Chief Saga", not "The LASO Master Chief Saga". I really don't get what they were thinking.
Can you get each individual laso achievement while you complete them in the legendary master chief saga? I would assume you could.

Also I think your right, the name should be laso mc saga.
Regice554 wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
It is quite a risk to take. But there is the master chief saga that has no skulls. I don't get the point of these playlist at all really. The cross game ones are kinda cool where it takes you from one game to another but all the other ones aren't really needed. It would be nice to be able to build your own playlist with whatever missions, settings and skulls you want.
That's my point. There are rewards for completing each game's LASO playlist, but there is no reward for completing "The Legendary Master Chief Saga". It's pointless, and it just makes it annoying for people who wanna complete the game 100%.

Also the playlist is called "The Legendary Master Chief Saga", not "The LASO Master Chief Saga". I really don't get what they were thinking.
Can you get each individual laso achievement while you complete them in the legendary master chief saga? I would assume you could.

Also I think your right, the name should be laso mc saga.
No you have to complete each individual LASO playlist to get those achievements for each game. The Legendary Saga will only grant you the “Complete Master Chief Saga” achievement if you haven’t already beaten the one on Normal with no skulls.
Well..... That sucks 😞. Maybe in the future they will see that it needs a proper reward
Regice554 wrote:
Well..... That sucks 😞. Maybe in the future they will see that it needs a proper reward
If they do implement some kind of reward, they should at least rename the playlist.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2