Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] The life of mcc is on a cliff

OP mittpitt13

People need to understand that the mcc is dying. Yes more people rejoined the game but most people still think halo mcc is broken. 343 doesn't specify in there updates all they say is improved matchmaking for the billionth time. i think 343 dent want to admit they failed the launch of mcc and push it under the rug and i truly believe we are under that rug as well. 343 dent need to sell mcc any more they need to sell halo 5 but if some one hears that 343s privies work was a failure they don't want to buy it. so i recommend you to all of those who have friends who like halo or have the mcc tell them to rejoin. tell the good news because 343 surly won't. We need mor epeople if we want to keep mcc alive and we need them fast. Make a note in your mind to check up on the mcc after halo 5 to keep it working. Thank you for being such a good community and such great people.
i can also count to potato
Well if Halo 5 fails and Halo: Reach becomes backwards compatible there will be either a drop or rise.
Well if Halo 5 fails and Halo: Reach becomes backwards compatible there will be either a drop or rise.
Who will join back to play reach when they can just play the next cod with no halo skill required?
mittpitt13 wrote:
Who will join back to play reach when they can just play the next cod with no halo skill required?
Halo fans who like Reach? Why buy a $60 game if its just the same as the previous game but with MORE futuristic items. I'd rather go back to Bf4.
mittpitt13 wrote:
Halo fans who like Reach? Why buy a $60 game if its just the same as the previous game but with MORE futuristic items. I'd rather go back to Bf4.
Bf 4 servers are terrible unless you pay for primum trust me thats why i left battlefield thank EA!
mittpitt13 wrote:
mittpitt13 wrote:
Bf 4 servers are terrible unless you pay for primum trust me thats why i left battlefield thank EA!
Umm they haven't been terrible for awhile plus people rent out servers if you even explored that option.
The broken features of MCC are finally fixed, but the structural defects cannot ever be fixed. The exercise was a nice idea, but, even without the broken launch, the game is a failure. Chalk it up to experience and move on. To Guardians. To BO3. To Battlefront. Or better still, to whatever older Halo title it is that you really love with backward compatibility. Win win.
The broken features of MCC are finally fixed, but the structural defects cannot ever be fixed. The exercise was a nice idea, but, even without the broken launch, the game is a failure. Chalk it up to experience and move on. To Guardians. To BO3. To Battlefront. Or better still, to whatever older Halo title it is that you really love with backward compatibility. Win win.
This was the review I was looking for. It's been way too long since I've played MCC and have contemplated on returning. Maybe I should buy it again...or wait and put the cash towards halo 5? hmm...
mittpitt13 wrote:
I'm going to play Reach a lot once it comes out on backwards compatibility. It was honestly one of my favorite Halo games and was well polished for what it was.
Zucaro wrote:
This was the review I was looking for. It's been way too long since I've played MCC and have contemplated on returning. Maybe I should buy it again...or wait and put the cash towards halo 5? hmm...
You can find MCC on ebay for like $25. If you really wish to play previous titles. Otherwise wait the month and get H5.