Hello everybody!

First at all, i love Halo from the first hour on Xbox.
I played it so many times, as a teenager and also later.

As i saw you bring a collection, i was very happy. And it was the reason i bought a xbox one.

So i installed the game, download the huge day one patch (what should this -Yoink-, ever thougt to take a second disc?) and what happend? The Multiplayer -Yoinks!- up.
After few hours i gave up.
Few weeks later, after a lot of huge updates, i was trying it again. It was a little bit better, but still not good. Far away from the quality Halo had in the past.

And now few days ago, i try it again.
It workw now, sometimes. But not good.

Now me points you should fix so fast a possible (it should be fixed on 11.11.2014):

The balancing is horrible, sometimes im play games in ranking, i lose or win with 30-40 points differents. This makes no fun 343i.
Or why does i play on level 11 with players up to level 30 or even 50?
What happend so wrong, that this does not work?

Okay, but if i play with friends, it maybe works better. You can plan your teamplay etc. But no! It doesnt.
Every second game it fails. It doesnt start or the game finish during a match. This is happend also on Halo 2 on the old xobx, but not so much as now. I mean its ten years later and you do a worse job as bungie have done in 2004.

Microsft told once on an event that they have now this great new sever and a lot more as on the xbox 360 time, i see nothing from it.

And if you really want go back to esports, you have to do a really good job. But under all this aspects now, i see no chance anymore for halo in esports.
This game frustrates me more then it makes fun, i stop play it. I spend 500 Euros for nothing.

Thanks 343i for destroy my loved Halo.
Microsoft pushed them to release it early they knew about the stuff it wasn't 343's decision so stop blaming 343 cause they were told by Microsoft to release it that early
Microsoft pushed them to release it early they knew about the stuff it wasn't 343's decision so stop blaming 343 cause they were told by Microsoft to release it that early
This is -Yoink- what you tell. If MS really have done this, why isnt the game game came out at xbox one launch? go home fan boy
343i is owned entirely by Microsoft. Bonnie Ross? She claims to be a general manager at microsoft game studios too.

There's literally 0 reason to differentiate between the two.
Never played Chief Collection. Some say it's good, others say it's bad...
Never played Chief Collection. Some say it's good, others say it's bad...
What?

343i is owned entirely by Microsoft. Bonnie Ross? She claims to be a general manager at microsoft game studios too.

There's literally 0 reason to differentiate between the two.
What this man said is 100% correct!
Two Matchmaking Games in one hour and that's been about par. No problems in custom games minus the same chatting problems that have been supposedly fixed: NOT. The games we got into are still buggy and laggy. Kicking people. Weapons disappearing. THAT IS RIDICULOUS. It has been 100 days!!! You have had 100 days to fix this game, a ton of days before that to actually test the game, and you can't/didn't do that!!!

Stop spending so much time on Halo 5 because it's only a direct copy of Destiny and COD combined. It's garbage. Try fixing some games that were actually good. I don't see how you don't put in more time because if this is the result for games that have already been released, what makes you think that anyone would want to buy a new game from 343. This is utter garbage. I have religiously played Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3 for years and I cannot do it anymore even though that was what was promised.

I pulled my preorder on Halo 5 and I will not be buying it unless this game is what was promised to me. As far as I'm concerned, you stole $60 from me, because I can't play even half the game as was advertised. You need to give the franchise back to Bungie. You won't make any money off of it. Either that or fire everyone and start with some competent individuals that know how to make a video game.

I DON'T CARE WHO'S FAULT IT IS. FIX THE GAME!!!!!
A company has every right to push back the game, only reason they didn't was because they wanted money, so yes, people will blame 343industries as much as they blame Microsoft, they were both at fault...