Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

the new halo mcc start up screen?

OP cod well fight

do you guys feel the new mcc start up image is a tease or am i being silly?
i'm just curious.
Who knows?

I just wannt to know if I do the Flooded playlist like the Updater said it would change it back.
Hmmm... a tease for what exactly? New flood mode to hold us off until Halo Infinite?!?! Nah, I'm reaching... idk but I guess it's a nice touch to the menu.
They explained it in today's update.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
They explained it in today's update.
They weren't specific about what will happen though.
Quote:
With the main menu now being taken over by the Flood, we need you to continue the fight and help us retake it! Containment protocols are being activated to help handle this outbreak, but we need more reclaimers in this fight against the infected! Between November 19th and November 30th, complete the “Flooded” playlist to help us destroy this plague against humanity!
Yeah. What exactly am I looking at on this main menu? Just pulsating flesh with a green light?
I just finished the playlist and I’m not noticing any differences. It was a fun playlist though. :)
It seems like a new teaser, but considering that it was just part of an update that added a new playlist, and changed the multiplayer set up, I'd say it's more likely just for the new playlist. I hope otherwise though, as Halo needs the flood again, or at least, it feels like that.
Maybe it could be teasing the return of firefight and possibly a game mode in it which you have to fight waves of flood and survive. Just a thought.
Maybe it could be teasing the return of firefight and possibly a game mode in it which you have to fight waves of flood and survive. Just a thought.
Firefight against flood would be kinda neat.
might get super annoying though, but I still like the idea!