3. 102
  4. 103
  5. 104
  6. 105
  7. 106
  8. ...
  9. 107

This post has been hidden.

Hey can anyone help? I just logged on yesterday to find out that I was banned for 30 days on MCC? I have no idea why. I didn't play for almost a week before that and now I come on to being banned. Can anyone help me out in figuring this out.

I dont see anything in the enforcer website so it seems to be a glitch or something. Which sucks.

Can someone explain why the majority of post are hidden on here.. I used to read thru these for entertainment purposes .
Can someone explain why the majority of post are hidden on here.. I used to read thru these for entertainment purposes .
Someone keeps making fake accounts, which is against the rules.
Berns15 wrote:
I dont see anything in the enforcer website so it seems to be a glitch or something. Which sucks.
I'm having the excat same issue

Berns15 wrote:
I'm having the excat same issue
You can always try submitting a support ticket request - this thread is more informational about the overall system, and discussion for people's opinions about it.
It's not really meant for individual support requests.

Try here:
https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us

Can any mods on here tell me why I was banned until 10/29/2552?
Ariyvh wrote:
Can any mods on here tell me why I was banned until 10/29/2552?
If it is from the game, goto the support site here :https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us and submit a request.

If it from the forums, log into the profile that is banned and you should have a message in your inbox from a member of the mod team - you should be able to reply to that person and get an explanation.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 102
  4. 103
  5. 104
  6. 105
  7. 106
  8. ...
  9. 107