5. 105
  6. 106
  7. ...
  8. 107

This post has been hidden.

AshamanND wrote:
Ariyvh wrote:
Ariyvh wrote:
Can any mods on here tell me why I was banned until 10/29/2552?
Can any mods on here tell me why I was banned until 10/29/2552?
If it is from the game, goto the support site here :https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us and submit a request.

If it from the forums, log into the profile that is banned and you should have a message in your inbox from a member of the mod team - you should be able to reply to that person and get an explanation.
I am having the exact same problem, I was banned until 10/29/2552. The only thing I have done wrong was had my name reported and changed by Xbox, which itself did not carry a ban.

posting here as i got banned for 24 hours for quitting a social game .. this thread is years old man is this stuff really still going on?

For reference it was the first game ive quit in months as i only come on halo every now and then. Would have contacted 343 direct but it looks like these forums are the best way to get in touch so ..

So two weeks ago I got banned on mcc till 2552. It says its temporary but 500 years seems perma.
I put my ticket in 16 days a go. i would just like to know why I was banned.
My ticket id #76722
Has anyone had this happen?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567169229892354064/818169789851500594/FSXHB8w4OZSZbO8bt7bpq90cU.png
So two weeks ago I got banned on mcc till 2552. It says its temporary but 500 years seems perma.
My ticket id #76722
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567169229892354064/818169789851500594/FSXHB8w4OZSZbO8bt7bpq90cU.png
That sounds like a manual ban that was applied to you.
Do you play on xbox or PC?
I have a few bugs in the system- namely, different names across different games means my stats are mostly missing. However, I can honestly say I have NEVER rage-quit a game. I find this thread amusing.
I have a few bugs in the system- namely, different names across different games means my stats are mostly missing. However, I can honestly say I have NEVER rage-quit a game. I find this thread amusing.
Yeah honestly as long as you have a modern internet connection (wired), the generous quitting bans/count will more than cover any emergencies or hardware crashes. Coming back to Halo, the amount of leavers in ranked is actually higher than socials in my brief experience. Commonly, people who you go to report shows them playing CoD/Fortnite/etc. Kind of amusing.
Always get banned after the system crashes loading a halo 3 map. I always close the game and dashboard when the game crashes to prevent my console from shutting down as well
Annnddd keep getting banned for game reconnecting in match and selecting new host, is this just my internet?
I was banned, is this the right place to ask for help?

Part of the reason is my internet connection has been bad for the last few weeks and i either get kicked or my input is all lagging but I still try to play anyway.

I got a lot of hateful messages, some I've had to report because I brought down the score in the game i guess which i feel bad about but I just wanted to play.

I got banned until 10/29/2552 which is obviously forever, I love this game sooooo much.

Does anyone have any help to provide?

Thank you all for your help and merciful understanding.
AshamanND wrote:
My ticket id #76722
Where did you put in a ticket? I was too! I hope we can get help, I just wanna paly again, I will be super careful in the future if I am allowed back in.

Part of the reason is my internet connection has been bad for the last few weeks and i either get kicked or my input is all lagging but I still try to play anyway.

I got a lot of hateful messages, some I've had to report because I brought down the score in the game i guess which i feel bad about but I just wanted to play.

I got banned until 10/29/2552 which is obviously forever, I love this game sooooo much.

Bans until 2552 are not automated and are not handed out for simple lag or disconnects.

They are manually handed out and usually as a result of some really bad behavior - either abusing the game systems or other players.

AshamanND wrote:
My ticket id #76722
Where did you put in a ticket? I was too! I hope we can get help, I just wanna paly again, I will be super careful in the future if I am allowed back in.
This message you wrote "I will be super careful in the future" makes me wonder: Careful of what?
If you're having disconnect issues, being careful isn't going to change that.
So, I'm wondering if you have an idea of what got you banned already, and it's not disconnects?
Is it possible you responded to some of those 'hateful messages' with some of your own?

In any case, if you think you were wrongly banned, you can file a ticket on the support site, which is at the top of Waypoint "SUPPORT"
Or lazy link: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-usI wish you best of luck.
AshamanND wrote:

Bans until 2552 are not automated and are not handed out for simple lag or disconnects.

They are manually handed out and usually as a result of some really bad behavior - either abusing the game systems or other players.

AshamanND wrote:
My ticket id #76722
This message you wrote "I will be super careful in the future" makes me wonder: Careful of what?
So, I'm wondering if you have an idea of what got you banned already, and it's not disconnects?
Is it possible you responded to some of those 'hateful messages' with some of your own?

In any case, if you think you were wrongly banned, you can file a ticket on the support site, which is at the top of Waypoint "SUPPORT"
I thought someone might find that careful in the future” to be concerning. What I meant was if I was experiencing bad internet like we have been I just wouldn’t push it and keep trying to play.

I was also messing around with other players in the match, we were killing ourselves and such, one of those matches... anyway, I updated my ticket. I mean, I scored all three goals a few games prior.

I don’t need understanding or empathy from you guys, forums are usually mean and wasn’t expecting to be kinder to. I just wanted some honest help.

i do appreciate the help with the ticket, Lord-willingly it’ll be looked into soon and appealed! Reach was my favorite on the 360 and I’d be so sad to not be able to play it anymore since they are shutting down the servers.

Anyways, thanks you guys for the help. Just needed direction

oh, and no. Sincerely, I did not respond. They are all still in my “requests” messages tab. No good comes from responding. People don’t want to hear your side, they just want to be mean.
AshamanND wrote:

AshamanND wrote:
My ticket id #76722

I'm sorry, I didn't mean you were unkind. I just felt accused by your words. You were helpful, I just want to be unbanned, I never got any sort of warning or anything other than a 3 minute (or maybe a 10 minute once?) ban but then i complete a griffball game and I get banned for life! And just after I preordered the "Have S'MOA Burgers" shirt! lol, just ironic. I just want Reach and 2A back *sobs* We'll see. If I am banned I'm not going to create a new account to play MCC, ill just have to deal with it and dive into Infinite and hope it's good. Have my purchases on this account, not worth juggling to play MCC as much as I dislike to say it...

Anyways, thanks for your sleuthing and link, hopefully something will come of it.
AshamanND wrote:

AshamanND wrote:
My ticket id #76722

I thought someone might find that careful in the future” to be concerning. What I meant was if I was experiencing bad internet like we have been I just wouldn’t push it and keep trying to play.

I was also messing around with other players in the match, we were killing ourselves and such, one of those matches... anyway, I updated my ticket. I mean, I scored all three goals a few games prior.

I don’t need understanding or empathy from you guys, forums are usually mean and wasn’t expecting to be kinder to. I just wanted some honest help.

i do appreciate the help with the ticket, Lord-willingly it’ll be looked into soon and appealed! Reach was my favorite on the 360 and I’d be so sad to not be able to play it anymore since they are shutting down the servers.

oh, and no. Sincerely, I did not respond. They are all still in my “requests” messages tab. No good comes from responding. People don’t want to hear your side, they just want to be mean.
Hmmm ..we were messing around killing ourselves.. in "one" of those matches... I bet it was probably more than one and when they investigated your account and stats and saw all the "disconnects", suicides, betrayals, and probably other misconduct and that got you banned. From my experience here on waypoint the majority of the time, well practically ALL the time, players aren't quite honest about how many times they done something. For example in H5 your game history is listed and many times players will claim they got a long ban for "quitting once" and then you check their game history and it's full of DNF (did not finish)... I am sure it sucks to get such a ban but griefiers and AFKers really ruin it for other players and the population is struggling enough so rules should be enforced even more if they want to keep players around.
LethalQ wrote:
AshamanND wrote:

AshamanND wrote:
My ticket id #76722

Hmmm ..we were messing around killing ourselves.. in "one" of those matches... I bet it was probably more than one and when they investigated your account and stats and saw all the "disconnects", suicides, betrayals, and probably other misconduct and that got you banned. From my experience here on waypoint the majority of the time, well practically ALL the time, players aren't quite honest about how many times they done something. For example in H5 your game history is listed and many times players will claim they got a long ban for "quitting once" and then you check their game history and it's full of DNF (did not finish)... I am sure it sucks to get such a ban but griefiers and AFKers really ruin it for other players and the population is struggling enough so rules should be enforced even more if they want to keep players around.
relax. I didn’t mean just one. I meant it’s griffball you come across those matches.

I didn’t read past that comment because you’re just being mean.

I asked for help, I said what I knew, nicer people pointed me where to file an appeal and that’s all I needed. I won’t be back to this thread after this comment.

Thank you to those of you who had empathy.
LethalQ wrote:
AshamanND wrote:

AshamanND wrote:
My ticket id #76722

I’m sorry, I read the rest of your comment.
I know what you think by your experiences.

all I know is I got no warning. I finished a griffball match and I was banned until 2552. Try to feel sorry for me and imagine if it was your account. I sincerely won’t be back because forums are mean and nobody believes you which I get.

i just needed some help, I got it. I just hope to play again.

TY.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 103
  4. 104
  5. 105
  6. 106
  7. ...
  8. 107