2. ...
  3. 118
  4. 119
  5. 120
  6. 121
  7. ...
  8. 122
av2010 wrote:
I've also have been banned this morning until 7/24/2552 for seemingly no reason. I haven't even played matchmaking yet today. Hopefully this resolved soon.
Same here, submitted a ticket to appeal - I read online that they had rolled out a new banning/report feature, maybe it's a bit triggerhappy?
av2010 wrote:
I've also have been banned this morning until 7/24/2552 for seemingly no reason. I haven't even played matchmaking yet today.
It's most likely for things over the course of time.
Suisun wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
I hope this is not an off-topic post, but I’d like to chime in and say how glad I am a system like this has been implemented. Halo has been needing something like this for a long time. While not every match needs to be sweaty or played with a full fireteam, it gets very frustrating for players who enjoy social matches to regularly be in games with unbalanced teams. Of course, this system should pay dividends for ranked matches as well as quitters are still there.

Now every player has to think hard about whether or not a match is bad enough to quit out of and face the penalties. I hope this encourages players to stick it out and play their best. Who knows, maybe we’ll start seeing a ton of comeback wins.
teams are still horribly unbalanced and less quitting doesnt change that LOL Now people just go afk until the end of the match so it makes it even worse for their teammates.

Had someone yesterday accidentally running over teammates in halo ce yesterday and hes banned because of the games poor vehicle physics. Can someone tell me how its fair to them? God forbid his/her internet goes out next and he gets the perm ban for being such a monster
It definitely isn't perfect nor fair 100%, in my cases I've bad power go out or I can't CHANGE INPUT SETTINGD INGAME like how mcc defaults to controller but wait you have keyboard and mouse? Sorry you have to sit here now for potentially 15 minutes maybe more or get a ban on account lol.
And it'll randonly reset too input sometimes wont save, I've been betrayed accidently too and seen numerous bans from it. There should be a overwatch csgo moderating instead type of system.
I do like there is now a incentive to keep players from quitting, (Which still seems to happen about half of my matches) but today is the second time i've gotten a few minute ban because of a disconnection. We were even in the post game lobby like "wth happened lol", waiting for the "returning to matchmaking" timer to count down only to receive a ban at 0. A few minutes isnt a huge deal but dang...makes you feel like a p.o.s for nothin lol
LUKEPOWA wrote:
av2010 wrote:
I've also have been banned this morning until 7/24/2552 for seemingly no reason. I haven't even played matchmaking yet today.
It's most likely for things over the course of time.
Or because of a cheater that spoofed their name to make it look like av2010's GT. That is a thing now, since 2 of my friends have gotten bans for cheating when another player spoofed their names to look like them. 1 of my friends even had evidence of it, still got a perma ban for doing nothing wrong.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quisa los emparejamientos estaban dañados y los servers y quisa por eso te banearon
In light of the comment above, were any of you guys who recently got the 2552 ban in a match with a hacker on Highlands about two-ish weeks ago? The guy was on blue team and was floated around using a jetpack in combination with an aimbot sniper (followed by a DMR, then a plasma launcher). I wonder if the lot of us have been unlucky enough to run into the same guy, resulting in the sudden (albeit small) wave of temp-bans....
I also got a 2552 ban, and I've matched into games with hackers so maybe they spoofed my name? I remember Mint Blitz tweeting about people using his name and causing chaos in games. I already submitted a ticket with support. This sucks.
I also got a 2552 ban, and I've matched into games with hackers so maybe they spoofed my name? I remember Mint Blitz tweeting about people using his name and causing chaos in games. I already submitted a ticket with support. This sucks.
That was my thought as well. I saw Mint Blitz tweet about it. It sucks terribly. I have yet to get a response from my ticket from a few days ago. I am hoping I can do something to prove my innocence .
ABXY 0000 wrote:
That was my thought as well. I saw Mint Blitz tweet about it. It sucks terribly. I have yet to get a response from my ticket from a few days ago. I am hoping I can do something to prove my innocence .
Makes me worried knowing that halo infinite multiplayer is going to be free to play, will more hackers plague the game? Will more people get banned for having their names used by hackers? This feels like the beginning of a storm :(
I played a game of Invasion and the entire enemy team leaves the game. It bugs mine out so much that I had to force close and now I'm banned for an indefinite amount of time.
Haven't played MP today?
Haven't played MP for a few days?
Not a notorious quitter.

What's the rub, 3 days and 530 years from now?
ABXY 0000 wrote:
Makes me worried knowing that halo infinite multiplayer is going to be free to play, will more hackers plague the game? Will more people get banned for having their names used by hackers? This feels like the beginning of a storm :(
The most ridiculous thing is that 343i doesn't even seem to check if someone was even playing that match, even though there are already so much people talking about those spoofers. 343i just looks at the name in the clip and then being lazy and ban them, without looking if that clip is actualy real (if the name isn't spoofed or even if the name is changed in that clip). This is realy worried and more and more people are now getting victim of 343 itself! Those spoofcheaters seem to go after every popular streamer or people with an high amount of XP.

343i doesn't seem to realize that they are literaly killing of their own playerbase with this. I just saw this happen to a streamer, who is high ranked and also got this ban, while he never cheats and never even quits.

another problem is that is that you don't even seem to get the reason why, so how do they think you appeal the ban if you don't even know what you have to apeal against?
Played game of swat this morning. Go to launch another and temporarily banned. Cool 😎
ABXY 0000 wrote:
The most ridiculous thing is that 343i doesn't even seem to check if someone was even playing that match, even though there are already so much people talking about those spoofers. 343i just looks at the name in the clip and then being lazy and ban them, without looking if that clip is actualy real (if the name isn't spoofed or even if the name is changed in that clip). This is realy worried and more and more people are now getting victim of 343 itself! Those spoofcheaters seem to go after every popular streamer or people with an high amount of XP.

343i doesn't seem to realize that they are literaly killing of their own playerbase with this. I just saw this happen to a streamer, who is high ranked and also got this ban, while he never cheats and never even quits.

another problem is that is that you don't even seem to get the reason why, so how do they think you appeal the ban if you don't even know what you have to apeal against?
I am also incredibly worried that this will effect my flight eligibility for Halo Infinite. I've been a part of every PC Flight available to the public.

And you are correct - there is no where that I can find a specific reasoning to my ban. I am going on four days with an open ticket and no response. I am not going to pretend that I am super important to the well being of Halo, but I have been a lifelong consumer of Halo content and it is a series that I deeply enjoy. The fact that I can't hop on and play MCC Matchmaking like I would on my downtime is bothersome to me. I am asking for nothing else but a response from 343 that either says "Yes, we're looking into it and it was a mistake" or "No, you did xyz that breaks the Terms of Service".
It's honestly kind of sad that 343 has done nothing to address how awful MCC's ban system is, and instead just doubled down on it. I pray that Halo Infinite's team does not take notes from the MCC crew on how to handle player bans.
ABXY 0000 wrote:
Soulburnin wrote:
ABXY 0000 wrote:
Same situation here. I only play matchmaking intermittently. I played 3 games on 7/18/2021, then one game on 7/19/2021. After that last game, I backed out of the lobby after the match as I was done and idled on the main menu for a bit before closing the game. When I went back after a few hours, I was banned until 7/24/2552. I have no clue what I could have done. Just a few days ago I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Halo MCC to move it onto another hard drive but I am unsure that would cause any issues. I also submitted a ticket for an appeal, but I figured I'd post to let anyone else know that may have received a random ban.

If I did do something, it would be from a complete accident. I have no inkling as to what I could have done wrong.
Funnily enough I also did a fresh install of the game yesterday.
Are you guys also banned from the Custom Games browser? Because I am as well. According to their site, they only do that for severe bans. I have no idea what I could have done, and I don't think I've ever been temporarily banned either.
I see this is happening to alot of other people as well in a short span of time. I verified the integrity of my files and stuff, didn't fix anything. Submitted tickets, just hoping 343 looks at this thread soon and fixes this.
ABXY 0000 wrote:

Yeah they should have a system that moderators curator like overwatch in csgo
Geometeus wrote:
Submitted tickets, just hoping 343 looks at this thread soon and fixes this.
This thread isn't actively monitored by 343. If you want to get a direct response from the enforcement team about a ban, submitting a ticket is the way to go.
stckrboy wrote:
Geometeus wrote:
Submitted tickets, just hoping 343 looks at this thread soon and fixes this.
This thread isn't actively monitored by 343. If you want to get a direct response from the enforcement team about a ban, submitting a ticket is the way to go.
Sorry to be a bother, but by any chance do you know what the ticket response time usually is for things like this?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 118
  4. 119
  5. 120
  6. 121
  7. ...
  8. 122