3. 124
  4. 125
  5. 126
  6. 127
  7. ...
  8. 128
TaIIon IV wrote:
KryZee wrote:
Just logged in Today, found myself being banned til 2552 without reason.
Never cheated, I played til Yesterday with my friends and everything was fine, now i'm perma-banned.
OK, gg 343.
Dodging matches gets you banned now. Considering how many ranked games against better teams you dodged in previous months, that's probably the reason. In which case it is well deserved. Get rekt.
LMAO who tf are you? I haven't dodged a single match ;)
PS: I managed to create a new account and play, this idiotic permaban can't stop me, so suck it!
KryZee wrote:
TaIIon IV wrote:
KryZee wrote:
Never cheated, I played til Yesterday with my friends and everything was fine, now i'm perma-banned.
OK, gg 343.
Dodging matches gets you banned now. Considering how many ranked games against better teams you dodged in previous months, that's probably the reason. In which case it is well deserved. Get rekt.
He was banned for life lIke me, m8… He needs empathy not more punishment.
PS: I managed to create a new account and play, this idiotic permaban can't stop me, so suck it!
I think you mean’t to reply to the other guy :P
KryZee wrote:
TaIIon IV wrote:
KryZee wrote:
OK, gg 343.
Yeah of course, i never use this awful forum, i'm here just because i got banned for no reason, sorry :P
KryZee wrote:
KryZee wrote:
TaIIon IV wrote:
KryZee wrote:
OK, gg 343.
Yeah of course, i never use this awful forum, i'm here just because i got banned for no reason, sorry :P
Lol, I gotcha, thanks, m8.

Glad you’re back in the fight! I don’t want to manage two accounts but I am thankful it’s an option! See you in the field, spartan!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Could someone explain to me why this is a spoiler? What were we talking about?
idk man lmao
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Could someone explain to me why this is a spoiler? What were we talking about?
idk man lmao
Lolol, thank you.
I like that the ban exists, I just wish that it didn’t exist when I get kicked out or lag out of a game or there was a better way for them to detect that a person lagged out instead of quit.
Putting bans in Social Matchimaking is stupid. You have a known issue for random Discoonects from a year ago, havent fixed it or updated it, and now are punishing people being effected by the Game dropping them for no reason. how is that fair to anyone????
will 343 even help me? they banned me till 2552 and its been 2 months well almost and no one has helped .they didnt even tell me why i got banned
will 343 even help me? they banned me till 2552 and its been 2 months well almost and no one has helped .they didnt even tell me why i got banned
https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403878454420
Why do you ban players who have been kicked from the game or have lost connection to the server? Isn't that a complete toss-up between whether or not its the player's connection or the MCC's servers that dictates the disconnect? I was disconnected from the game, despite have 800MB internet, with no drop in anything else in my house, and I get the ban. That is grossly unfair. This keeps happening and really disrupts a game night when one friend has to wait for the ban to life, then the next game another friend has to wait, then the next game a DIFFERENT friend has to wait. It happens way too much to justify this when there can't possibly be that much "Network Manipulation" happening in the MCC. Does 343 hear anybody's concerns about this or are you guys just censoring posts?
Is this type of stuff still happening?
Tre12B wrote:
No idea. I sincerely hope not, especially since they don't have a true customer service team or anything in place to dispute some idiotic bans. Also, this is the most insane ban system I've ever witnessed in a game. Riot does it the proper way believe and they should be a clear example after being so successful in the industry the past decade. Toxic players will always be there, but there should be proper warning and boundaries you have to cross before severe bans or punishments are made. If I were in business with 343, this is at least the way I would be advising them to do it... 343, looking to hire a manager?
Tre12B wrote:
Yes, Per the ticket my friend filed her eis the response to the server disconnect issues occuring:"Hi there Username removed, Thank you for your ticket. At this time, we don't have a workaround and can't predict when there might be a resolution, but your issue has been logged with our developers. They will use the information you provided during their investigation. If this issue is resolved in an update, we will notify you. If not, your ticket may remain in an open state until a game update. We will check in with you whenever a game update is released to ensure that your issue is still occurring. If our developers have a question for you or we discover a workaround, we may reach back out to you with questions or steps for you to try. If you discover a workaround yourself, please feel free to send it back to us! We can share that information with other players encountering the same issue and with our developers for further investigation."

They are aware of the issue and have been for some time, there is not current work around or fix, that he or I have found. So pretty much 343 is saying yes sorry we are aware here is a 5 min-16 hour ban becuase our stuff doesnt work.
This is my second day in a row getting a 24hr ban. Everytime I get into a math I play the one match not even all the way through and someone disconnects and the game sends me back to the loading screen and i sit there and it never loads back in so I close app and then get banned. It’s happened yesterday and today. Can’t even play anymore. This is ridiculous. It’s not like I’m quitting the match to quit the match.
Same story here :( Hope we all get to hear something soon.
I’ve been banned for life, wrote them and it’s almost been 5 months with no response. :/. Praying you get get answers.
I’ve been banned for life, wrote them and it’s almost been 5 months with no response. :/. Praying you get get answers, too!
I’ve been banned for life, wrote them and it’s almost been 5 months with no response. :/. Praying you get get answers.
I’ve been banned for life, wrote them and it’s almost been 5 months with no response. :/. Praying you get get answers, too!
yeah they havent even passed this to an agent
yeah they havent even passed this to an agent
Man, I am sorry. My ban was fair. I mean, people say using an auto-clicker for 24ish hours didn’t warrant a life ban but it was fair, i mean. I am asking if they would reduce me to 5 years. I love Reach, I share it with my mom, it is important. I shouldn’t have risked my account, I was just proud to level my guy :D. But Lord-willingly they’ll reduce me. Just sitting for a reply. Hope you get one and they unban you, m8!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 124
  4. 125
  5. 126
  6. 127
  7. ...
  8. 128