3. 96
  4. 97
  5. 98
  6. 99
  7. 100
  8. ...
  9. 107
AshamanND wrote:
Let me say I haven't played Halo in 5 years I Got Game Pass so I can stream it on my phone maybe it's my phone that's having problems with connectivity and that's why I'm doing so poorly but I love it when I'm playing Invasion and I get spawn killed the entire match without even a chance to fight back and before someone says it's my skill level or it's my phone it shouldn't matter spawn killing shouldn't be okay it turns people away and most importantly the only way I can level up in the game is by playing matchmaking firefight doesn't give you anything and in campaign they took away the credit system so I have no choice but to subject myself to multiplayer if I want to get anything Implement something for campaign please because I'm losing interest and I might just cancel my game pass since like Halo is the only game I care about
Quote:
Let me say I haven't played Halo in 5 years
What are you talking about with Halo 5?
He said he hasn't played Halo in 5 years, not that he hasn't played Halo 5 in years.
AshamanND wrote:
Let me say I haven't played Halo in 5 years I Got Game Pass so I can stream it on my phone maybe it's my phone that's having problems with connectivity and that's why I'm doing so poorly but I love it when I'm playing Invasion and I get spawn killed the entire match without even a chance to fight back and before someone says it's my skill level or it's my phone it shouldn't matter spawn killing shouldn't be okay it turns people away and most importantly the only way I can level up in the game is by playing matchmaking firefight doesn't give you anything and in campaign they took away the credit system so I have no choice but to subject myself to multiplayer if I want to get anything Implement something for campaign please because I'm losing interest and I might just cancel my game pass since like Halo is the only game I care about
Quote:
He said he hasn't played Halo in 5 years, not that he hasn't played Halo 5 in years.
lol - thank you!
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Quote:
lol - thank you!
Yeah I never played Halo 5 Halo 4 kind of killed the future of Halo for me so I just stick with 123 reach and ODST thank you freak a fan
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Quote:
lol - thank you!
Yeah I never played Halo 5 Halo 4 kind of killed the future of Halo for me so I just stick with 123 reach and ODST thank you freak a fan
Fair point, and my mistake on misreading.

My other points hold though - about the XP and Season points, and PvE challenges.

I hope you can check them out, and enjoy Reach-3 even more =)
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Quote:
lol - thank you!
Fair point, and my mistake on misreading.

My other points hold though - about the XP and Season points, and PvE challenges.

I hope you can check them out, and enjoy Reach-3 even more =)
Yeah I've been playing through two and I got to say thanks to you guys I kind of know what I'm doing now I'm finally having fun with the MCC again and I can know I can play Campaign and do the PVE challenges so thanks a lot check out my grifball thread and debate whether or not it should come back that's where the serious discussion is going on
I have been banned 1 month and i dnt know why. I was starting a game, then i was kicked out and banned until december. I would like to know if this is a mistake or i did anything wrong, which i would like to know to learn about it. I quitt some games? yes, but not very often. I dont know whats the problem :(

If someone can help. My GT is WilburMastery and i was playing H3 PC.

Thanks
I have been banned 1 month and i dnt know why. I was starting a game, then i was kicked out and banned until december. I would like to know if this is a mistake or i did anything wrong, which i would like to know to learn about it. I quitt some games? yes, but not very often. I dont know whats the problem :(

If someone can help. My GT is WilburMastery and i was playing H3 PC.

Thanks
A month long ban likely means you were either banned for afk farming for XP or you were banned for posting inappropriate comments in text chat.
And yet again i play literally 2 games and am banned dispite i finished both games.

This happens almost every time i load up mcc now a days! And always after 1 or 2 games it banns me randomly for a minute
And yet again i play literally 2 games and am banned dispite i finished both games.

This happens almost every time i load up mcc now a days! And always after 1 or 2 games it banns me randomly for a minute
Halo 5 would do something similar to me. I'd finish a game, and after viewing the post game carnage report, I'd get a blip that says I'm banned for quitting. I mean, cool. Glad their system is at least consistently strange on both 5 and MCC
So I launched up the game after not playing for a week and it tells me I'm banned untill 12/08/2020 4:15 AM.
Nobody else has access to my PC, how can this happen and what to do now?
Belgianfox wrote:
So I launched up the game after not playing for a week and it tells me I'm banned untill 12/08/2020 4:15 AM.
Nobody else has access to my PC, how can this happen and what to do now?
Month long bans typically are in response to reports of habitual AFK farming. It's also possible your account was flagged for misusing the game chat feature.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or purposely bypass the word filter.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm hoping that 343 will reply to this post, but I've been banned until 10/29/2552 on this account. I'm only banned from matchmaking, but can someone please provide details as to why my account was banned forever? Also, is there a ban appeal process for this?
Alyexia wrote:
I'm hoping that 343 will reply to this post, but I've been banned until 10/29/2552 on this account. I'm only banned from matchmaking, but can someone please provide details as to why my account was banned forever? Also, is there a ban appeal process for this?
This forum is a 'community' forum - while it's official in nature it's not typically for that kind of communication.

You can submit a ticket here: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us - you are most likely to at least get a response from it (if you were wrongly banned it'll get sorted out, if you were rightly banned, they'll probably tell you why.)
I experienced a brief ban today after losing a narrow match in social one of the random teammates I was paired with started talking trash in the chat. I have never put a comment into the chat during my entire MCC career. I then received the error message "someone in your party has been banned from matchmaking" which ultimately turned out to be... me? Can you get banned for some rando on your team mouthing off? I'm failing to understand what I could have done to warrant a ban (never quit a match, never afk etc.) Can someone explain this one to me? Happy to provide screenshots of the event.
I experienced a brief ban today after losing a narrow match in social one of the random teammates I was paired with started talking trash in the chat. I have never put a comment into the chat during my entire MCC career. I then received the error message "someone in your party has been banned from matchmaking" which ultimately turned out to be... me? Can you get banned for some rando on your team mouthing off? I'm failing to understand what I could have done to warrant a ban (never quit a match, never afk etc.) Can someone explain this one to me? Happy to provide screenshots of the event.
When you say "brief ban", what was the duration? Generally, bans related to abusing game text chat are not brief. Brief bans tend to be related to quits/DNFs.
Chimera30 wrote:
When you say "brief ban", what was the duration? Generally, bans related to abusing game text chat are not brief. Brief bans tend to be related to quits/DNFs.
Was only a few minute ban so I guess nbd but I didn't do anything to warrant a ban as far as I can tell based on the rules I've read. I'm trying to figure out what it could have been and that is the only thing that happened in all the matches I've played today.
Chimera30 wrote:
Was only a few minute ban so I guess nbd but I didn't do anything to warrant a ban as far as I can tell based on the rules I've read. I'm trying to figure out what it could have been and that is the only thing that happened in all the matches I've played today.
This happens to me randomly now and then too and I've tried to find out some information here as to why in the past but haven't found anything yet. There's another guy who frequents these forums too who also mentions it often. I think it's some sort of small bug or something. Mine usually last a minute or two and I haven't quit any games prior when it does occur.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 96
  4. 97
  5. 98
  6. 99
  7. 100
  8. ...
  9. 107