Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

The unofficial "Let us choose our servers" thread.

OP Darth Nint

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
Yea it’s good they’ll address this I rarely get US west servers and its really annoying
Being a player from Shanghai, China it would be great to be on an Asian server. I only ever get games in the West US servers
Any updates on this? I am always getting connected to US from EU
It's not going to happen, players outside of the US are not important to 343i, we're nothing but a revenue stream to be milked. It's a shame but I think the non US players are at the very least entitled to a playing experience that US gamers have been enjoying since day one.

I for one will not be pre-ordering HALO INFINITE, not unless Bonnie Ross or some other high level employee of 343i comes out and confirms 100% that non US players will not only play on non US servers but they will have the choice of which servers they would like to play on.
It's on their radar, but they aren't actively developing anything for it.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's on their radar, but they aren't actively developing anything for it.
I hope its not like flood infection forms on 343 guilty spark on radars where you can see them on the radar but cant see them in the game so cant do anything about it :(
HaloMCC is in Top 13 most played Xbox games. Fresh chart by trueachievements.
Halo 1 release coming soon to PC. On Steam people say they usually play Halo MCC on european server.
I dont know whats stopping them to just put options to choose in which region(EU, US...) to choose where will MCC find games. Also have an Default options which is the current one and everyone is happy. I really dont understand why they dont put that whats making them not put that.
I dont know whats stopping them to just put options to choose in which region(EU, US...) to choose where will MCC find games. Also have an Default options which is the current one and everyone is happy. I really dont understand why they dont put that whats making them not put that.
That won't help until they change the algorithm, that and they don't care what non US players want is the fundamental problem. Have given up on them as I hope others will for Halo ultimate.
New update dropped about 4hrs ago, regional server selection is in their backlog. I'm sorry but by the time they get around to this issue it won't matter as most non US gamers will have given up and moved on to something else.
I very much would like this feature but defiantly 343 needs to add cross play also, so the population is less fragmented. Or less segregated.
I don't think It's a good idea, it will make unUS server population become smaller.
Can only play on West US it seems (I'm Aussie) just tried last night. Lame, gonna wait til Infinite.
Just to reiterate. Stop dumping me in US servers. It makes for a really really -Yoink- gaming experience, and I just immediately quit now. Fingers out -Yoink- time... get it sorted. Fed up being nice about this.
Yeah it would be nice to play on an Australian server once in a while
Hell I'd be happy with 1 every twenty games.
Beats what I currently get which is a permanent West us server.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6