Yeah, I know, I have been playing this since 2015, and still cannot win.LegacyWarrior86 wrote:One. Not really good enough at MP to get into it.
There are two type of gamers that play this game
OP Killa Morso
I would say that you are an “achievement hunter” that plays with friends casuallyRichnj wrote:
As with everything else in my life, from which generation I was born in and whether or not I'm a first or second child, I'm caught between two worlds.
- I've done all of the campaigns both solo and cooperatively, multiple times, on all difficulties, across every generation. Including Halo Wars and ODST.
- I think I know more than your average gamer about the lore.
- I have watched guides (and originally, read guides).
- Don't have an account but I regularly use TrueAchievements and XboxAchievements. (I'm very interested in Achievements, I'm pushing for 200k this year, though I have lots on MCC I could do if I ever find the time).
- I prefer to use a mic, because what's the point in playing with someone when you can't talk to them. Either socially or strategically.
- I have worried about my rank, but only to be better than I was before.
- I've used EVA since Halo 3 and will continued to do so (and like I said I've played the campaign just for the campaign with every release)
- I love BTB and Halo 3.
- We always start our own little gaming group clan. Don't need or want strangers to carry me.
- I've been a Halo fans since Halo CE, but not quite day one. Have definitely spent copious amounts of hours playing Halo long before Halo 3 and the XB360. As is evident in my profile.
- Don't watch eSports, or know who the teams are (though I am aware of some of the high profile players from back during the height of Halo 3's MLG days), don't watch competitive shooters on Mixer or Twitch.
- I use to play customs with friends. Now we come to Halo for the matchmaking, and play something else when we want a change of pace.
Where would you place me?
Wow, you’re diamond in Halo 5, and you almost have all the achievements on MCC. You really are a mix of both 😲HaloMaster E wrote:I'm a mix of both, everything thing in category 1 is definitely me except not playing with a mic and I care about my stats but if I never get to onyx I won't cry about it. I just love all halo games but some are better than others in some places.
Yeah I love getting Halo achievements because there so much fun and that 💎 was from way back when my friends were playing alot with me, these days I'm only a high level gold because I play solo.Wow, you’re diamond in Halo 5, and you almost have all the achievements on MCC. You really are a mix of both 😲HaloMaster E wrote:I'm a mix of both, everything thing in category 1 is definitely me except not playing with a mic and I care about my stats but if I never get to onyx I won't cry about it. I just love all halo games but some are better than others in some places.
Definitely both, I’m passionate about Lore and my Rank ;)
1). Campaign: Has 90% of completion, have done most of the campaigns by himself, knows a lot of Halo lore, watch YouTube guides, has an account in True Achievements, and prefer not to use mic when playing with someone
2). Multiplayer: Worries about rank (reason why they are very selective), only play campaign to get “Helioskrill” in Halo 5, love to play BTB and Halo 3 (consider it the best Halo game ever), joins a clan or Spartan Company, says that he is a Halo fan since day one, supports favorite e-sport team and watch other people play on Mixer, and play customs with friends
Which one best describes you? 🙂
Nah, I also thought about them. It’s OK to like Halo 3, but it’s definitely wrong being a jerk with teammates if Halo 3 doesn’t gets voted. Also sending insulting messages, trash talking, and leaving in the middle of a match are characteristics of “annoying kids.”AnubisTheDeath wrote:You forgot about the -Yoinks!- that only vote Halo 3
lol who? I do not play in HCS. I haven't played in a professional game of Halo since 2005LOL, you’re “Kaio-Sama” from Halo! Highest ranks in previous games, Onix in H5, and having many achievements 😲 Do you play in HCS?TheLegendary117 wrote:I just love playing MCC. It's great to be able to play Halo CE and Halo 2 online again