Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

They took out the only 2 play lists I enjoyed

OP Mr Boop Snoot

They ruined the game literally 2 days after launch for me by "condensing" the play lists. Want to play swat or halo 4? Too bad that will never get picked if I do even find a game after 20 minutes. They failed hard shipping a broken game, thanks for ruining the 2 play lists I wanted to wait 20 minutes for.
They temporarily took out the playlists that had the lowest populations.

I don't know how those could be your 2 favorite playlists either. They're my least favorite.
They temporarily took out the playlists that had the lowest populations.

I don't know how those could be your 2 favorite playlists either. They're my least favorite.
You're just whining for the sake of whining. They had very low population.
I wouldnt wait 3 seconds for a game of halo 4. Swat should've stayed, but it had low pop so it went away.
Halo 2 weapons are like BB guns.
There again "halo collection" . I wouldn't take a free copy of halo 2 with 4k graphics and you don't like halo 4.
They ruined the game literally 2 days after launch for me by "condensing" the play lists. Want to play swat or halo 4? Too bad that will never get picked if I do even find a game after 20 minutes. They failed hard shipping a broken game, thanks for ruining the 2 play lists I wanted to wait 20 minutes for.
Seriously! so dumb thread, it will come back, they took it away too lower search time in the other playlists. And nobody cares about your favourite playlist. If everybody could have their favourite playlist their would be way too many playlists.

But I hope they could switch out swat against objective. Can't understand how you can skip an objective playlist but have somthing like swat.
Good one OP I thought you were serious for a sec about the H4 thing lol
Try reading the update instead of complaining and you would know they did it temporarily because very few people play the Halo 4 and Swat playlists anyway.
Personally I'm loving playing Halo 3 on my Xbox One more then anything :)