Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] This forum is worthless

OP DrGreenThumb NZ

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
343 has since the beginning a big lack of communication. It's almost nonexistent.

"Coming soon". WTF.

I even wrote a thread about the freezing problem, that still exist in H2A every 2 or 3 games. Guess what? No reaction.
yeah im not sure why 343 seemingly has no communication with its fans. if they just added the stuff people ask for on here, then boom, problems solved, massive profit gains.

lol coming soon, why do they never give us real time frames?
Regice554 wrote:
yeah im not sure why 343 seemingly has no communication with its fans. if they just added the stuff people ask for on here, then boom, problems solved, massive profit gains.

lol coming soon, why do they never give us real time frames?
Agreed. 343 needs to open their ears to the voices of their fans.
It's a shame, all their focus is on Halo 5, and whatever their next game is whether it be Halo 6, a remodeled Halo 3, etc. It's sad because I would like to play MCC if it was working.
They don't want to admit the game is unfixable and is as good as it's going to get.
So I tried it yesterday, got back on my 360 and put in halo ce anniversary and noticed there were a total of 600 people online playing, still took less than a minute to get a 4v4 match going...
Nadesicle wrote:
It's a shame, all their focus is on Halo 5, and whatever their next game is whether it be Halo 6, a remodeled Halo 3, etc. It's sad because I would like to play MCC if it was working.
Not true, their focus is on the money ;)

H5 is still a joke too. 4 warzone maps, and no non-forge btb maps last time i checked. Amount the missing playlists and features. In comparison MCC is over flowing with content.
Forums aren't just for dev replys buddy :)
Cuxp wrote:
Forums aren't just for dev replys buddy :)
No, but it's impossible to even give input to devs. E-mails? Not listed. Twitter? No response. Facebook? Good luck. Even the community feedback program is a joke with the questions it asks, which are most definitely ignored. I remember there was a thread a while back leaking all of their office phones and e-mails, which was quickly taken down. They only paid attention in the first months after release, hence the apologies and matchmaking duckery which did little.

At this point, I'm not expecting persistent servers, ones that take less than 10 minutes to find a game, no mid-round joining, no custom game matchmaking, or any of the stupid things like infinite updating matchmaking/not finding games/multiplayer not allowed/whatever other crap that prevents you from actually playing without a hard system reset. I'm holding onto the last shred of hope that I can finally be able to play Halo 1 with my friends. At least that glimmer of fun will make up for in my eyes the giant F.U. to original fans of the series.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Topic of the year...3 years running.