This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Everyone is like biggest fail of the year.... Whatever.
I think Microsoft is having massive server problems.

Spoiler:
Show
Every game on launch has issues, get over it...
I paid £40 to play a game I cant play it im not happy what part of that dont you understand you grommit?

Spoiler:
Show
What an absolute waste of a thread. Counter-productive and lacking of any form of detailed criticism.
Instead of replying to this thread guys, just report and move on. The game literally just came out, so it will have some issues. Give it some time, and 343 will more than likely get this crap resolved.
Instead of replying to this thread guys, just report and move on. The game literally just came out, so it will have some issues. Give it some time, and 343 will more than likely get this crap resolved.
This. Absolutely this, please. If you find a topic that isn't constructive, report and move on.

Negative posts are allowed, but they must be constructive. "This game is a fail" is not constructive. Locked.