Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Those that have said the game works "just fine"

OP Salmon Sauce

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
For those that have said their game has worked "just fine" or those that are telling everyone "stop complaining, there is nothing wrong"....would you classify them as either:

1. Uneducated
  2. Not skilled at Halo
  3. Both
  4. "My game works just fine, I don't get it"
5. liars
They're lying to defend 343. The game's better after those 7 title updates but it's still far from perfect.
For those that have said their game has worked "just fine" or those that are telling everyone "stop complaining, there is nothing wrong"....would you classify them as either:

1. Uneducated
  2. Not skilled at Halo
  3. Both
Or you're an ignorant shithead.
1. Stupid post
2. Non-constructive
3. My game works just fine so have fun with your jealousy.
4. Neither points one or two from your post have anything to do with whether someones game is working properly or not.
---1. I have my degree and am working on my doctorate.
---2. I'm very skilled at halo.
5. Since I am educated I know that there are plenty of people still having plenty of these issues with this game.

Stop Flaming.
5. It actually works just fine for those people hence their stance on the situation
BigSeen00 wrote:
5. It actually works just fine for those people hence their stance on the situation
thats 6 bruh
BigSeen00 wrote:

thats 6 bruh
Only looking at his list which has 4
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:

thats 6 bruh

dont get sassy
You guys spend a lot of time whining about the game being broken and about those who are having good experiences with the game.

My experience with the game is great. Matchmaking works incredibly well, especially in Halo CE and Swat.

There is rarely lag and my teams are always pretty balanced.

I dont know what you want to hear, but the people who are having issues with the game seem to be a shrinking (but incredibly loud) minority.

And before you try to sling crap at me for saying it, just know that I've been playing Halo since 2002 and I'm actually pretty decent at it.

Sorry, but not everyone is having the same issues as you. Which sucks for you, but that doesnt discredit everyone who is able to play it without incident.
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:

thats 6 bruh

dont get sassy
Mmmmmkaaayyyyy...See number 1
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:

thats 6 bruh

dont get sassy

see number 2
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:

thats 6 bruh

dont get sassy

see number 2
What's your Gamertag? Its nice to hide behind Alt accounts isn't it?
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:

thats 6 bruh

dont get sassy

see number 2

sorry im new to the halo world. this is my only account :)
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:

thats 6 bruh

dont get sassy

see number 2

Someone took the don't get sassy remark a little too seriously...

1. Uneducated
  2. Not skilled at Halo
  3. Both
My game is working absolutely perfectly. All we need it team snipers and doubles.
Did you ever consider your #2 on your list?
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:

thats 6 bruh

dont get sassy

see number 2

^^^^
1. Stupid post
2. Non-constructive
3. My game works just fine so have fun with your jealousy.
4. Neither points one or two from your post have anything to do with whether someones game is working properly or not.
---1. I have my degree and am working on my doctorate.
---2. I'm very skilled at halo.
5. Since I am educated I know that there are plenty of people still having plenty of these issues with this game.

Stop Flaming.
Very skilled at Halo... roflmao

Anyways, on to the OP's point...

He totally has a point, there is still a large segment unable to play, every "3. My game works fine so have fun with your jealousy post" is exactly the reason he made this in the first place...

6. I hope you're not really a doctor or on your way to being one, I'm never gonna be comfortable going to the hospital again.... I'm very skilled at Heart Surgeries, for every one person I kill I save .779 of a person.... not to just drop science on you. (and being enrolled in an accredited university and saying you're a doctor... doesn't actually make you a doctor.)
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:
BigSeen00 wrote:

thats 6 bruh

dont get sassy

see number 2

That wasn't my response to the sassy comment. Couldn't care less. Just wanted to compare Halo stats since he was calling me bad, very simple. And come to find out, he hasn't played any Halo.
You guys spend a lot of time whining about the game being broken and about those who are having good experiences with the game.

My experience with the game is great. Matchmaking works incredibly well, especially in Halo CE and Swat.

There is rarely lag and my teams are always pretty balanced.

I dont know what you want to hear, but the people who are having issues with the game seem to be a shrinking (but incredibly loud) minority.

And before you try to sling crap at me for saying it, just know that I've been playing Halo since 2002 and I'm actually pretty decent at it.

Sorry, but not everyone is having the same issues as you. Which sucks for you, but that doesnt discredit everyone who is able to play it without incident.
Totally agree with :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8