Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Those that have said the game works "just fine"

OP Salmon Sauce

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
The latest content update has truly been the best for me. My buddy and I find matches less than 30-20 seconds, teams are 95% even every match. Most of the time when the match becomes uneven is when people quit or return to the dashboard due to them not liking the voting choice..

Roster is working fantastic for both my buddy and I, no more quitting the App/Game to rejoin his party. The only complaint I have for this content update is whenever the match ends it will not let me back out of the carnage report. My buddy has to send me another invite in order for me to press 'B' and continue playing.

All in all, the game is WAY better than what it was during launch, it is actually playable! For the people still having major issues I ask

1. How good is your Connection/Bandwidth?
2. Is your NAT Open?
3. Love to be difficult.

and if all still checks out, I am sorry you're not seeing any improvements :(
Oh my god just get over it already holy -Yoink-.
You guys spend a lot of time whining about the game being broken and about those who are having good experiences with the game.

My experience with the game is great. Matchmaking works incredibly well, especially in Halo CE and Swat.

There is rarely lag and my teams are always pretty balanced.

I dont know what you want to hear, but the people who are having issues with the game seem to be a shrinking (but incredibly loud) minority.

And before you try to sling crap at me for saying it, just know that I've been playing Halo since 2002 and I'm actually pretty decent at it.

Sorry, but not everyone is having the same issues as you. Which sucks for you, but that doesnt discredit everyone who is able to play it without incident.
No Halo 2 record? Can't take anything you say without any credit.
I am a campaign player

For me the game runs fine....

Right, but what's your answer to the OP's question.
The bridge is THAT way ----->
Remember when 343 apologists were claiming the game was working perfectly fine at launch and were blaming any problems people were having on user error? Then remember when 343 came out and apologized about the problems thus proving the apologists were nothing but blind sheep? 343 apologists have zero credibility and you should not take a single thing they say seriously.
You guys spend a lot of time whining about the game being broken and about those who are having good experiences with the game.

My experience with the game is great. Matchmaking works incredibly well, especially in Halo CE and Swat.

There is rarely lag and my teams are always pretty balanced.

I dont know what you want to hear, but the people who are having issues with the game seem to be a shrinking (but incredibly loud) minority.

And before you try to sling crap at me for saying it, just know that I've been playing Halo since 2002 and I'm actually pretty decent at it.

Sorry, but not everyone is having the same issues as you. Which sucks for you, but that doesnt discredit everyone who is able to play it without incident.

No Halo 2 record? Can't take anything you say without any credit.
He's played a total of 480 multiplayer games across Halo 2, H3, Reach Halo 4 ,and the Master Chief Collection combined.
Sadly the game won't be fixed until who knows 2015.

3 week Halo 5 Beta might just make me forget.
I am a campaign player

For me the game runs fine....

Right, but what's your answer to the OP's question.

The bridge is THAT way ----->
Well, come on. I already gave a frank enough post here and I don't think anyone can be all too serious with that original post. Whether the OP was joking or sincerely believes anyone who claims their multiplayer experience to be alright as invalid, I don't think he/she is really looking for an actual answer. I'd say we all just have fun with this thread at this point.
1. Stupid post
2. Non-constructive
3. My game works just fine so have fun with your jealousy.
4. Neither points one or two from your post have anything to do with whether someones game is working properly or not.
---1. I have my degree and am working on my doctorate.
---2. I'm very skilled at halo.
5. Since I am educated I know that there are plenty of people still having plenty of these issues with this game.

Stop Flaming.
^Agreed^
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
1. Stupid post
2. Non-constructive
3. My game works just fine so have fun with your jealousy.
4. Neither points one or two from your post have anything to do with whether someones game is working properly or not.
---1. I have my degree and am working on my doctorate.
---2. I'm very skilled at halo.
5. Since I am educated I know that there are plenty of people still having plenty of these issues with this game.

Stop Flaming.

Just for old times sakes... Says hes "very skilled at Halo"

Highest skill level : Commander Grade 2 in Halo 3

http://halo.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=xReclaimer34x&sg=1

Just so you know bro, you fit into number 2. Not skilled at Halo, just incase you forgot.
im # 4 ever since these past few updates ive had VERY few problems
My game worked fine besides the whole party bs and having to quit the game when stuck in broken lobbies until this last update. 6 people in my lobby and it made a 4v2 with me on the stacked team. I quit out of sympathy for the poor bastardss.
Mk7Fiedo wrote:
Oh my god just get over it already holy -Yoink-.
Right!
My game doesn't work fine at all, but I was able to play 6 games in a row last night. I haven't had many positive things to say about this game but sis games in a row was a huge improvement.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
thats your fault for buying the game for its multiplayer.
Okay this is some stupid BS, -Yoink- off dude. You are aware A LOT of people bought this game knowing that they'd be able to play H1 for the first time online and that H2's online had been shut off now for years? I hope not, because you're a -Yoinking!- moron if you still agree with your -Yoink- comment.
This game is far from perfect or great but has went from horrible to decent in the last month. Matchmaking has gotten much faster and usually finds a game without having to back out of search now. It still gets to a point where its stuck at joining session or searching for players for me. Backing out of search STILL splits up your in-game party members, which is surprisingly I thought this was a given that a game should have this feature working. I had suspected it to be addressed in one of the earlier updates. The good thing is your party stays a party after games and most of the time you don't need to back out of search.
Joining a friends party after being kicked a few times will require both of you to restart your games if you wanna play with him/her which is one of my biggest problems. You accept his/her invite and then says your in their party when clicking on their name giving options to kick or make party leader. There are also ctf and assault issues that NEED to be addressed soon as well. NO overtime what so ever. The fact that all the specified playlists that have appeared in every online halo game such as Team slayer, BTB, Swat, and soon to be Snipers and doubles will all be multi game playlists creates a huge problem for me. I don't like having to vote battle every match just to play the game I want to play if the game me and friends want is picked then its only like one option for the particular game that we may not like. Getting a 50 in slayer and dubs was always our first order of business when playing halo 3. All of the playlists like these should be there for each game. Doubles halo ce, doubles halo 2c, doubles h2a, and dubs h3 and 4. The games that do the least well in population should have fewer playlists definitely but h2a at the very least should have its own ranked version of each of these playlists.
<div></div><div></div><div></div><div></div>
Yeah it works juuuuuust fine for me OP... Sue me
I've had problem with matchmaking a few weeks ago, but mine is perfectly fine now and I live in rural Australia with terrible Internet. All I see in this forum is a bunch of little butt hurt players that are sad because there game doesn't work. Be grateful that you even got this game at such a low price. You literally got 4 games for $60USD, or if you live in Australia then $99AUD, and all I hear is complaints. 343i is trying their best to give us what we want and A bunch of spoilt brats are complaining all day long about nothing. How about you actually get outside for once and be grateful for what you have
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8