Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Title screen background selector option

OP ArrakianWandrer

Who else would love to see the option to choose which background you see in MCC? I know I would always want to have ODST in the background, as it's my favorite game. I'll really miss losing it, just to see Halo 4 stuff... These backgrounds are works of art, and it'd be a shame to never see some of them again.
I hope they add the option to have the background shuffle all the games randomly (like going from Chief in cryo, to Drop pods etc.)
I hope they add the option to have the background shuffle all the games randomly (like going from Chief in cryo, to Drop pods etc.)
I'm hoping that's what they do after Halo 4 releases, and for special events they can use a special background like the Christmas and YapYap ones.
It would be nice to have.
Or even where it shows up depending on which game you're playing/played last
I just want a generic Halo background (and splash/title screen). I'm not really into the collection only focusing on a single game every time one is released on PC.
Yes that would be awesome.
I wouldn’t mind that after I saw the Warthog cover in snow one I loved it so much that I wanted to keep it that my background
Tbh I wish you can choose the old Main Menu backgrounds from the Past titles, I really want to use The Old Halo 2 Main Menu as my MCC background with the Music playing with it
Yeah, i don't wanna miss the Halo 3 background, i think it wouldn't be quite simple but at least a background (That you choose) that doesn't move would be nice.
Don't know about this, I really like how much work 343i put into making new backgrounds based on current themes but if they decide to stop doing this then I wouldn't be against allowing the option to pick previous MCC themes.