3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
"Battle Hardened"
"Complete 2 missions in legendary difficulty"

*gives you only one season point*

aight
Or even give is challenges that are more time consuming but better reward. Like "Speed Demon" finish 3 missions on legendary under par time in H3 for 3 points.
lol you can do Floodgate on legendary in less than 5 minutes
"Battle Hardened"

aight
Or even give is challenges that are more time consuming but better reward. Like "Speed Demon" finish 3 missions on legendary under par time in H3 for 3 points.
Then specify the missions more strictly, fixed.
"Battle Hardened"

aight
or just enjoy playing the game man. odds are if you like Halo you will be playing longer than the time it would take to get weekly points and complete every season.
"Battle Hardened"

aight
or just enjoy playing the game man. odds are if you like Halo you will be playing longer than the time it would take to get weekly points and complete every season.
I haven't been playing for a while because the challenges have just not been worth it let alone waiting every week to have my time matter again.

I do enjoy playing Halo, but after playing these games on their original releases and even more now on MCC. The customization is a driving factor. No game should arbitrarily hold players back from putting in their effort. Especially to such a harsh degree. The need to stock up points between seasons to enjoy new systems like the store is absurd.
"Battle Hardened"

aight
I haven't been playing for a while because the challenges have just not been worth it let alone waiting every week to have my time matter again.

I do enjoy playing Halo, but after playing these games on their original releases and even more now on MCC. The customization is a driving factor. No game should arbitrarily hold players back from putting in their effort. Especially to such a harsh degree. The need to stock up points between seasons to enjoy new systems like the store is absurd.
I wonder if a commendation system could be implemented, similar to Reach. It would be separated into 3 categories: Campaign , Multiplayer, Firefight / Spartan Ops. Each category would include various challenges each with a tier rating.

Tier 1 - 1 seasonal point
Tier 2- 2 seasonal points
etc..
"Battle Hardened"

aight

I wonder if a commendation system could be implemented, similar to Reach. It would be separated into 3 categories: Campaign , Multiplayer, Firefight / Spartan Ops. Each category would include various challenges each with a tier rating.

etc..
I would %100 be in support for that. That would give people something to work towards, between challenges being released.
"Battle Hardened"

aight

etc..
I would %100 be in support for that. That would give people something to work towards, between challenges being released.
This would probably be one of the best choices imo. I think they should get rid of the cap after 100 for gaining season points. I don't really see the point in that
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
"Battle Hardened"

aight

Why do you need more skins to enjoy the game? I just don't get it. How does this make the game more fun? More H2A maps would bring me more joy. Not BS colors on my seldom seen FPS body.
wow it's like people are all different and have different things that bring them joy. some people really like weapon skins since you have certain guns on your screen a lot, some people like making their perfect noble six to see in cutscenes. everybody is different.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making inappropriate and non-constructive comments.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
arcanepunk wrote:
"Battle Hardened"

aight

wow it's like people are all different and have different things that bring them joy. some people really like weapon skins since you have certain guns on your screen a lot, some people like making their perfect noble six to see in cutscenes. everybody is different.
I’m very hope to see your idea done for Halo 2 mp maps, maybe for the next season 7?
getting everything in a game is for nerds
Oh you're one of those..
honestly the more I consider what the exchange is gonna do to the remaining MIA content, I'm concerned very much.
like second chances for stupidly broken challenges was great, but if more sets that should be basic unlocks get the rhine treatment, I don't know if 10 page tiers are the right way to go with seasons. you don't earn enough to justify even trying to go for anything the exchange offers, 5 page tiers like seasons 3-4 would be a much more optimal course of action in that case.
Oh you're one of those..
did i say i am not one of the people who get everything?
Oh you're one of those..
yes. the context was pretty clear there.
Oh you're one of those..
yes. the context was pretty clear there.
it was just poking fun. some people just take things too seriously.....
I wholeheartedly agree, you have no space to take breaks during this season. Especially since this season is 1 month shorter than Season 5 (2 Months only)
... I mean more ways to earn them would be nice, but I currently have 130... and I am buying everything from the exchange that I can, and I have all the Seasons unlocked, play some get your points and then enjoy the dopamine rush of unlocking the new items, they are never going away, there is no fomo, the items in the exchange are on a loop.
I had zero points going in at the start of this season, but still managed to buy the featured bundle and have been picking up the new items on the Exchange, too.
Just save up what you get and spend them on the temporary items first, and then move on to the Season's Tier items.

With that said, wouldn't mind more ways to gain points.
Would be nice to keep gaining Season Points for rank ups, even if it's just every other rank.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4