Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Too much Creeping Death and Save One Bullet?

OP omarlotrc

I have encountered many players in Matchmaking who feel like the shielded Infected variants (Creeping Death and Save One Bullet) are too common in Halo 3 Infection Matchmaking, and I am wondering if there are others who feel the same way. I know that I have gotten those modes the most when I have searched Halo 3 Infection, so I am inclined to agree with those who say that Braaaains could use a higher weighting.

What do you guys think?
Yes, I get SOB almost every game I play. I still win almost every game I play too, but I would like to see MANY more braaaains games. Hope braaaains will get a higher chance to show up with the next update, it's just so much more fun to play that mode.
I’m growing mortally tired of those modes. I’d like to see more braiiiiins in the weighting please
FFA Legend wrote:
Yes, I get SOB almost every game I play. I still win almost every game I play too, but I would like to see MANY more braaaains games. Hope braaaains will get a higher chance to show up with the next update, it's just so much more fun to play that mode.
Out of curiosity, why do you think Braaaains is much more fun to play?
Because it takes more skill than SOB, everyone is just rushing to get Sword kills. In braaaains you got to be more sneaky, do hard jumps and use the camo very well as a zombie if you wanna win. SOB is more based on your connection as well, sometimes my Shotgun won't do any damage, that doesn't happen as often in braaaains. In Braaaains then I can also walk around pretty much anywhere I want without having to worry about someone camping because even if they are I can still kill them with one shot, but at the same time, it's not hard to be a zombie there if you know what you are doing and you know when to jump over the objects, where to stay at the right time, timing camo and attack fast before the humans get to the spots that are pretty good or tough to get up/into. My old tag was "A Cyber Shot" and "Center Shots" is my main, maybe you have seen me before.
FFA Legend wrote:
Because it takes more skill than SOB, everyone is just rushing to get Sword kills. In braaaains you got to be more sneaky, do hard jumps and use the camo very well as a zombie if you wanna win. SOB is more based on your connection as well, sometimes my Shotgun won't do any damage, that doesn't happen as often in braaaains. In Braaaains then I can also walk around pretty much anywhere I want without having to worry about someone camping because even if they are I can still kill them with one shot, but at the same time, it's not hard to be a zombie there if you know what you are doing and you know when to jump over the objects, where to stay at the right time, timing camo and attack fast before the humans get to the spots that are pretty good or tough to get up/into. My old tag was "A Cyber Shot" and "Center Shots" is my main, maybe you have seen me before.
I probably have seen you before.

I agree that the poor hit detection in Halo 3 on MCC makes SOB quite frustrating to play. So long as Braaaains is played on smaller maps, I am all for an increase in weighting.
omarlotrc wrote:
FFA Legend wrote:
I probably have seen you before.

I agree that the poor hit detection in Halo 3 on MCC makes SOB quite frustrating to play. So long as Braaaains is played on smaller maps, I am all for an increase in weighting.
Agreed.
FFA Legend wrote:
Cyber shot? Yeah I’ve played with you before. You were on my friends list. Probably still are since I haven’t cleaned it up in a looooooong time
FFA Legend wrote:
Cyber shot? Yeah I’ve played with you before. You were on my friends list. Probably still are since I haven’t cleaned it up in a looooooong time
Please don't revive old topics thanks