I’ve been noticing Derelict comes up far more often than other popular maps in Halo CE. There’s too much Derelict and in the Mayhem Slayer in the 8v8 playlist, this map plays so poorly. The spawns just don’t work well for this many players on this map. Derelict and Wizard in 4v4 should be the maps that rarely come up, while hang em, prisoner, chill out, damnation should be coming up regularly.
We're talking to people with influence about trying to get Dere TS removed from Mayhem.

As for 4v4, I wouldn't mind seeing Dere's TS and CTF weightings be low, but I think KotH and Ball play exceptionally well on it. I think the reason you're seeing Dere a lot in 4v4 is because it's a very versatile map that supports 4 gametypes, whereas Prisoner only supports TS, and Chilly only supports TS and Ball. Maybe there's an argument for reducing Dere's weightings to compensate for having more possible gametypes, but I would only apply that to TS and CTF, the weaker of the 4.
Too much Hang Em High in 4v4 and BTB
In BTB I don't see a lot of maps such as Sidewinder, Blood Gulch, etc being chosen when they were designed for BTB in the first place
Hunter2747 wrote:
In BTB I don't see a lot of maps such as Sidewinder, Blood Gulch, etc being chosen when they were designed for BTB in the first place
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Hunter2747 wrote:
I agree. They supposedly bumped the weighting but I have not felt the difference. I personally think all the PC maps are trash and waaaaay to big.
TROPSTOP wrote:
Hunter2747 wrote:
I agree. They supposedly bumped the weighting but I have not felt the difference. I personally think all the PC maps are trash and waaaaay to big.
Most of the PC maps were made with BTB in mind since it had online multiplayer.