Not sure how often 343 checks these but I'm hoping to get support from the Halo community to update Halo 2 anniversary by giving us more maps
I wouldn't count it. I would love to see more Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer maps but I don't think 343 actually cares enough for that nor for the MCC.
It's a long shot but I made a place to vote for a separate release of the game and with it the idea for new maps. I'm doubtful but worth a shot https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/20492341-release-halo-2-anniversary-separate
I think new maps would depend on the availability and resources of Certain Affinity, as they built the multiplayer aspect of HA and remastered the maps
stckrboy wrote:
I think new maps would depend on the availability and resources of Certain Affinity, as they built the multiplayer aspect of HA and remastered the maps
It would still be awesome to see regardless if they could make it happen
I would love to see new Halo 2 Anniversary maps and content! But I doubt 343 would want to deal with the MCC because of the damage they inflicted on launch...
This would be amazing, but fairly close to 0% chance. No money in it for 343 (well, Microsoft really).
I wish, but after so many years after release its very unlikely. A Halo 2 map added to H5 is quite likely though.
I think for this to happen, H2:A needs to be released as a standalone title, otherwise MC:C isn't ever getting updated again, it would make zero sense for the developers to invest their time and money into an old title that's still full of flaws.
343i will not :(