Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
The update is live hard reset your xbox and get it.
Oh nice lets hope this finally fixes a majority of the problems. I am a very optimistic patient person but I am really losing hope with TMCC.
Yup been over a month since I was able to play anniversary because they messed up Legacy controls. Lets see if they actually fixed it.
I'm so excited. I've been waiting for a menu music fix since day one.

Who really cares about hit registration or playing with friends?

lol
I had just broken out my 360 and was playing halo 4. Switch back to xbone and it's updating. Last day of my three day weekend lol

They sure got their priorities straight.

I thought I was the only one. (Said no one ever)

I wonder if they were just trying to attack all the low hanging fruit.
I got the update too. It was downloading but got to like 25% and said "Ready to start". I didn't touch the controller or anything because we all know its not really ready to start lol, but then it stopped and acted as if it was finished... Not sure if it downloaded/installed correctly.

Crap.
l GIRTH l wrote:
I got the updatetoo. It was downloading but got to like 25% and said "Ready to start" I didn't touch the controller or anything because we all know its not really ready to start lol, but then it stopped and acted as if it was finished... Not sure if it downloaded/installed correctly or not.

Crap.
Mine just did the same trying now
l GIRTH l wrote:
I got the update too. It was downloading but got to like 25% and said "Ready to start" I didn't touch the controller or anything because we all know its not really ready to start lol, but then it stopped and acted as if it was finished... Not sure if it downloaded/installed correctly or not.

Crap.
I am only on 6%, just started.
I just let it sit and do its thing. It will finish.
l GIRTH l wrote:
I got the updatetoo. It was downloading but got to like 25% and said "Ready to start" I didn't touch the controller or anything because we all know its not really ready to start lol, but then it stopped and acted as if it was finished... Not sure if it downloaded/installed correctly or not.

Crap.

Mine just did the same trying now
Seems like its doing this for everyone... People on reddit are saying it happened to them too.

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2syyfe/update_is_out_around_700mb/cnu5x65
Guys try going to your friends list and back to view the update it should be going up.
First game. No one was able to spawn. Everyone quit as we stared at the map in the background. h2a
IWI IUI wrote:
First game. No one was able to spawn. Everyone quit as we stared at the map in the background. h2a
Lol now the game is actually unplayable. Good job 343
How do I get the update to download.
700 mbs? Looks short for the ton of issues..
this may fix issues trivial issues but i was really hoping to play this when i got home... shame
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15