2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 15
I've been the same way. Worked fine for me since day 1. Patches make things faster.
I live in Torrance, CA.
Me too. I only had a few bad days. But now it's very fast.
Might as well start keeping count at this rate....
1st game: H2HC: Still completely horrible hit registration. Players not even flashing from shots. (moving on from this gametype)
2nd game: H2CS: Game started 4 vs 2 (still can't get this right)
3rd game: H2CS: Game started 4 vs 3 (okay, this is getting dumb) one more game and I'm done, back to LOL agian

4th game:H2A: joining Season............................................. (screw it, game 4 never happened, I watch 2 full YouTube videos

Open Nat, 100 / 4 Internet Speed, this -Yoink- aint me and I've hard rebooted before game 1
In fact, Halo 5 is #4 for most pre-ordered games so far this year. It has 148,000+ pre-orders, with 34,000 of those pre-orders coming within the week. The pre-orders were all based off the beta.
I have a good feeling about Halo 5.
I don't get it. I've been playing all day with zero issues. Maybe you should blame your ISP instead of 343. Check your nat, that may be the issue.
1st game: H2HC: Still completely horrible hit registration. Players not even flashing from shots. (moving on from this gametype)
3rd game: H2CS: Game started 4 vs 3 (okay, this is getting dumb) one more game and I'm done, back to LOL agian

4th game:H2A: joining Season............................................. (screw it, game 4 never happened, I watch 2 full YouTube videos

Open Nat, 100 / 4 Internet Speed, this -Yoink- aint me and I've hard rebooted before game 1

In fact, Halo 5 is #4 for most pre-ordered games so far this year. It has 148,000+ pre-orders, with 34,000 of those pre-orders coming within the week. The pre-orders were all based off the beta.
And at this point, I have no reason to even put that game on my radar. The beta was trash, I eve tried a 5th game because I had to go play CE one time. Game lasted just a few minutes before ending way early. something like 20 - 14 (GAME OVER)

And at this point, I have no reason to even put that game on my radar. The beta was trash, I eve tried a 5th game because I had to go play CE one time. Game lasted just a few minutes before ending way early. something like 20 - 14 (GAME OVER)
The Beta is a BETA, however. So, they have plenty of time to improve before the final product, even considering that there is no release date yet.
Halo Is BEAST!
So I got that "25%" thing as well, there seems to be no chance it actually downloaded fully. Is anyone aware of a way to get it started again? Anyone have issues like this with the previous patches?

The Beta is a BETA, however. So, they have plenty of time to improve before the final product, even considering that there is no release date yet.
I've been apart of enough software releases. A BETA is the platform, they can make modifications to the basics but when you design a shield game with sprint attributes, there is nothing you can do about it. That is a core dynamic that cannot be modified., Say want you want, but sprint removes Halo from it's core. Gone are the days going around a corner and going heads up on a guy or even two and being able to take 1 if not both down.
Sprint requires fast kill times, faster kill times makes for a crap of a Halo game.
just had a game where the countdown didn't beep in the last 3 seconds :). They can't even fix the -Yoink- they said they were going to fix.
First match since patch:
4v2, with one of the enemies lagging everywhere.

Great work.
Do any of you know that XBL Friends is down. That may explain some of the hardships getting a game together...
BTB doesnt work for me. Found a halo 4 match after 5 minutes. No major improvements.

Dedicated servers is great tho really loved it in halo 4.
MCC is unplayable for me today. I'm blaming the current Xbox Live issues. It seems like Xbox Live is messed up pretty much every other day.
lol by the looks of it they can't even get people to fully install the update... mine only went to 25% then it 'finished' too
MCC is unplayable for me today. I'm blaming the current Xbox Live issues. It seems like Xbox Live is messed up pretty much every other day.
Then how come Titanfall has been working flawlessly since launch?
STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BROKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Classic halo 2 was lagging alot for me, hoping 343 patches that.
like it, its the greates beta multiplayer ever!!!
Still cant even get the proper amount of people on each team. Can someone call Elon Musk to work on Halo cause apparently its rocket science.
Saydac wrote:
Still cant even get the proper amount of people on each team. Can someone call Elon Musk to work on Halo cause apparently its rocket science.
OK that made me laugh, lol. Elon Musk is such a beast.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 15