2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15
Still some delay and dropped games but the lag seemed much better and seemed to recognise my shots. All n all not bad for me.
The update increased matchmaking times for me. It went from about 45 minutes to find a game to 30. This is -Yoinking!- ridiculous. It took seconds for me to find a game in the Halo 5 beta. How is it that a beta has better matchmaking then a "finished" product. I'm disappointed in you 343. Hopefully you won't screw up Halo 5 like you have all the other Halos you've done.
Did 343 find these coders at the pre k next door or something? This game is horrible! I play for two hours a day and only get to play one game.
Played earlier this evening and now now, both times works great. Keep it up 343i!
Everything seems to be working really well still, even with Xbox live issues.
2 months, two damn months I've been waiting. Wtf is this bs? I pre ordered this game and I've played 115 matches, I'm sure 60% of which were trash. I've been waiting 30 min, I'm done. Get your -Yoink- together!
Hey guys I'm afraid to be writing this post but I'm a do it anyways last post I did I was a 21 and I got to move it to a level one after making the poster. Man I was playing a game it was 10 to 8 and says game over that was awesome I mean the update really fix me good. Hey guys I've been watching the game trying to start for the last 45 minutes I got nine people in my room and we all voted and the game will not start.
Seems to be working faster for sure but searching solo. If parties work its progress at least.....

edit: ugh host migration in progress, how quickly reminded. Fix parties and dedicated servers and maybe hit detection and it will be playable.....don't care about ranks, achievements etc
Can anyone finish a game and go straight in to the next without searching again with this update? Going to update when i get in.
lol by the looks of it they can't even get people to fully install the update... mine only went to 25% then it 'finished' too
Same here, what now? Tried hard resetting, nothing.
Bad answer at a stressful time. Forget it.
-Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink-
Got the update. Started 2 hours ago with no party or game chat and no friends list Game chat eventually returned but with a party of 4 we were able to play 2 games. Dropped games and split ups caused everyone to quit.
I think 2 hours for 2 games showed the unsupported faith we have in this game.
Can you guys hire someone to fix it please!
Works like a square peg in a round hole. Wtf I've been sitting here for 10min without even a hint of a match. What the hell are you fixing? This is my first time trying for a match in a month and it STILL don't work.
I havnt been given the option to download anything. Is place I have to go to download it?
It works very good I finally got those achievements I was supposed to get about a month ago lol
lol this game is a -Yoinking!- joke, just turn halo 2 servers back online, ill gladly play on my original xbox.<div></div><div></div>
Still experiencing uneven teams. Out of 30 games played on new update, it has happened once.
I am having no problems by myself every hopper working well except big team. Noticed a lot of split screen players which I dont see often as its a pain to get going. I have not tried with a friend yet that where it really sucks anything over 3 in a party runs like -Yoink- and never finds a games in a short amount of time.
who else wants to send them a copy of a diction ary and show them what the word fixed means this is a joke!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15