2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 15
Works well so far...not great, but well. Played a solid 2 games, no lag, even teams, hits were registering and I was able to actually get some kills in halo 2 A. halo 4 worked well too. Still getting kicked to playlists after the end of a game, but its taking me less than a minute to find a new one (H2A&H4) I really do hate the way the playlists are organized though. Why cant they be sub-categorized with each game? Is there a reason each game can't have its own slayer, ctf, btb, ect? Its pretty jarring going from playing a game of H4 to H2 or whichever and having to re-adjust because of control differences...so annoying. Seriously, is there at least a half decent reason for this?
I don't know about anyone one else, but getting kicked back to the matchmaking menu after games is annoying. I would like to continue unless I press B or exit to menu or something like the old games.
I've been the same way. Worked fine for me since day 1. Patches make things faster.
I live in Torrance, CA.

Me too. I only had a few bad days. But now it's very fast.
You 2 need to play the lottery. If you have had no problems since launch then you have to be some of the luckiest people on Earth. It amazes me that a few people see no problem when 10's of thousands of people do. Maybe if 343i investigated that strange occurrence they might find more answers and release better fixes. Maybe our Xbox's have some sort of manufacturing defect. Or maybe yours does.

P.S. I some dam jealous!
35 minutes and no matches. I'm going to do a hard reset and see if that fixes it, but if it's still broken, then that's it. After two months of dealing with a broken game and four weeks of waiting for another update, I'd say I've been patient long enough. A free month of XBL and free ODST doesn't make up for the $350 barrier to entry that was the Xbox One. I have ODST already on my 360. I can still play it, all the other Campaigns, and Halo 3, Reach, & 4 on my 360.
H2's campaign seems more stble, multiplyer is worse lag wise. Voting doesn't bleep, flag/koth/double/legendary/spree achievments are still broken.
I don't get it. I've been playing all day with zero issues. Maybe you should blame your ISP instead of 343. Check your nat, that may be the issue.
That is possible. ISP and NAT settings can effect matchmaking but not to this degree. If only a few of us were having problems I would probably say the same thing. There is something very elusive going on that allows a small fraction of players to have no issues when everyone else is plagued by very severe problems.

Like I said in my previous post. I'm jealous!
35 minutes and no matches. I'm going to do a hard reset and see if that fixes it, but if it's still broken, then that's it. After two months of dealing with a broken game and four weeks of waiting for another update, I'd say I've been patient long enough. A free month of XBL and free ODST doesn't make up for the $350 barrier to entry that was the Xbox One. I have ODST already on my 360. I can still play it, all the other Campaigns, and Halo 3, Reach, & 4 on my 360.
Did i stop at 25% download then all of a sudden finished?
T0BYinHR wrote:
I don't know about anyone one else, but getting kicked back to the matchmaking menu after games is annoying. I would like to continue unless I press B or exit to menu or something like the old games.
Past halo games in ranked you were always kicked out of the lobby and had to research again.
It's getting better, keep them updates rolling 343 can't wait for the next one
SO QUESTION FOR EVERYONE ARE WE SUPPOSED HERE THE LOADING BEEP RIGHT BEFORE MATCH STARTS CAUSE MY FRIENDS IS NOT DOING IT AND MINE IS
Too little too late.
T0BYinHR wrote:

Past halo games in ranked you were always kicked out of the lobby and had to research again.
Past halo games you could find a game easily.
l GIRTH l wrote:
l GIRTH l wrote:
I got the updatetoo. It was downloading but got to like 25% and said "Ready to start" I didn't touch the controller or anything because we all know its not really ready to start lol, but then it stopped and acted as if it was finished... Not sure if it downloaded/installed correctly or not.

Crap.

Mine just did the same trying now

Seems like its doing this for everyone... People on reddit are saying it happened to them too.

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2syyfe/update_is_out_around_700mb/cnu5x65
Dito
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Works well so far...not great, but well. Played a solid 2 games, no lag, even teams, hits were registering and I was able to actually get some kills in halo 2 A. halo 4 worked well too. Still getting kicked to playlists after the end of a game, but its taking me less than a minute to find a new one (H2A&H4) I really do hate the way the playlists are organized though. Why cant they be sub-categorized with each game? Is there a reason each game can't have its own slayer, ctf, btb, ect? Its pretty jarring going from playing a game of H4 to H2 or whichever and having to re-adjust because of control differences...so annoying. Seriously, is there at least a half decent reason for this?
well yeah that would be optimal to have playlists for each game. The thing is there is already enough trouble finding games due to the broken matchmaking/declining population. If you add more playlists it spreads more people out and it becomes even harder to find games.
o0 Bunny wrote:
Got the update. Started 2 hours ago with no party or game chat and no friends list Game chat eventually returned but with a party of 4 we were able to play 2 games. Dropped games and split ups caused everyone to quit.
I think 2 hours for 2 games showed the unsupported faith we have in this game.
Can you guys hire someone to fix it please!
The party and chat issues are xbone issues. I was having the same problems in GTA online. M$ really needs to rollout the "multiplayer 2015" fix for their current party system.
I am apprehensive about trying to party up.
Todabia still not working, you stay in looking for players , players found , looking for players and so may be for more than half an hour. No problem with my NAT or my ISP because HALO5 worked well , BF4 works well , Titanfall works well , Evolve BETA worked well .
343 please do something.
343 Enough , you must be smart , solve this. It's been two months .
Just more problems. Having trouble hearing teammates in multiplayer menu. Still getting 5 on 3 and stuff like that. One mach it only let 2 people on each team play. Other team quit and had to reset because it was stuck at post game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 15