1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. ...
  8. 15
Long wait once the map is loaded. Took 2 min.
any improvements?
Stopped game before it even finished. 25-17 7 minutes left. No one quit.
0 fixes more garbage.
still no even teams.
lol this game is a -Yoinking!- joke, just turn halo 2 servers back online, ill gladly play on my original xbox.<div></div><div></div>
Just play over XBConnect.. Was having a proper laugh on there with a few friends the other day :-)
Yehaaaa
I'm pretty sure the 25% patch download "bug" is normal. The full update is 700mb. That is if you have no previous MCC updates. If you have all previous updates, it skips those files and 25% instantly jumps to 100% and finishes. It behaves much the way file copy works in windows when some files already exist, and you skip overwrite.
Not hearing the beeps and still taking about 10 to 15 min to get into a game. Download went to 25% then stopped for a minute then jumped to finished. Odd...... i guess ill start my legendary run thru all 4 campaigns.... please fix this game!!!!! Sincerely a very pissed off customer
343 please fix this game asap. Your destroying all sectors of the community, and it saddens me further to realise as one of halos biggest fan boys that by word of mouth ( best seller of any product ever) I have to encourage all my gaming friends at university and beyond to not buy MCC or halo 5. The disrespect is so upsetting. I'm not mad at you 343, just disappointed, that's worse.
This update have done nothing for japanese people. We japanese Halo fans cannot make any match, cannot find any players. All we can do is to wait. but how long do we have to wait? forever? so please fix this. please. thanks.
no lower music level in MM
still uneven teams
still no voting process sometimes
still long search times in h3

well done.
Very little has changed for me as well. Last game took almost 25 minutes to find a match... C'mon 343... please, just try.
Maybe it has to do with the xbl issues, it says it could be problem with matchmaking,finding friends etc.
hopefully the update works when xbl are up n running again
Fix the gameeeee!
Not hearing any countdown during the voting screen. How do you not notice that when QA'ing the update? It's the easiest thing to check!

Otherwise I didn't notice anything worse. was able to play a few quick games with no connection issues and they didn't finish until the game was actually over. Only took a couple minutes to find matches. Didnt crash.
the patch is garbage did nothing that i could noitce played 2 games and got off because mics quit working after every game and u have to reset
I played several games last night in SWAT, Big Team, and Halo 2 Classic in a party with a friend and it was definitely improved. There were searching issues after about 10 games, and as usual, restarted the game and it worked fine for several more games. Also improved was team balance where games had even teams and full lobbies for all game types most of the night.

The game still has some post game issues lobby issues where sometimes it would randomly choose one of us to be party leader even though I originally joined his party. Additionally, I wasn't hearing the game count down beep and the lobby music seemed about the same. Regardless, this patch made the playable to a point where last night was fun for the first time since launch.
700MB? Wow.
I heard the countdown beeps in H2A. I was also able to find matches somewhat quickly. Only oddity was a 5 vs 6 matchup which was a new one for me. Shot registration seemed good and I experienced no lag. I never had issue with menu music so nothing stood out to me regarding that aspect.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. ...
  8. 15