2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15
Revoluta wrote:
IWI IUI wrote:
First game. No one was able to spawn. Everyone quit as we stared at the map in the background. h2a

Lol now the game is actually unplayable. Good job 343

The game couldn't be farther from unplayable, actually the game works amazing for me since this patch. I have played in multiple parties, and had no issues joining people or finding matches. All the matches were balances and we didn't have any of the annoying issues that we have had in the past.
this may fix issues trivial issues but i was really hoping to play this when i got home... shame

I wouldn't give up hope. A bunch of the people on here are just pissed because 343 dropped the ball and now its the "cool thing" to hate on 343. This latest patch has done wonders for a good bit of the community. If your NAT type is open you shouldn't have any issues playing today.
700 mbs? Looks short for the ton of issues..

The patches should have never been that large in size to begin with. Have you actually played it since this patch was released?
Viktor wrote:
How do I get the update to download.
Hard reset your Xbox. There has been a few times when it didn't kick in for me so I had to reset it two or three times. If you have auto downloads enabled it may have already downloaded without you knowing.
It's very strange how some people claim to have no problems at all. I'm however experiencing odd issues that nobody has stated yet. I'm getting the uneven teams like most sure. But the first 4 games after the update, really? And I had 2v4 on two and 3v4 on the other and I was on the lower count team. Ok, I won't cry about that, we ended up winning all 4 games anyways.

But my menu music is quieter or the same... It continuously changes volume... It'll be quiet then jump up to obnoxious and down again every few seconds.

Also, I got stuck just standing in a CE match where I could only use the right stick to look around. Then got booted back to the menu.

Then I started playing SWAT on H2C and every kill I got registered as a betrayal. I had 23 kills and 7 deaths at the end, so the game knew I wasn't killing teammates, but Mr. Announcer didn't and neither did my respawn counter... 7 deaths with a 15 second betrayal respawn is 105 total seconds spent just wondering WTF is happening.

There's other problems too, just those were the standouts from yesterday at 10ish Eastern Time

I'm not complaining per say but I don't understand how after an update, my experience is kinda worse? or just the same as it has been? both are pretty bad experiences with this game. I just wish I could play... I don't care for Halo2/3 matchmaking when CE and SWAT 2/4 is available but I can't even rely on those so I've been back at it in REACH.

Anybody else having similar issue to mine?
Updated and 30 mins and I still can't find a match.
according tomicrosoft and343. this gae runs fine, they have no issues at all, i called lastnight and messaged andi coukd not get a refund because they say it works, i gave up after 2 hours said im done with the game and i dont have tome for lies.. xboxlive member for 8 years, and thats how im treated. if this was psn i woukda had a refund in 5 mins
I´m at work right now and i can´t check the update. Are we still kicked to de main page every MM game?.
Regards.
RoBOrE wrote:
I´m at work right now and i can´t check the update. Are we still kicked to de main page every MM game?.
Regards.
Yes.

And 343 says that it's consistent with previous titles.
I don't remember EVER getting put back into the Main Matchmaking Menu in ANY Halo game since Combat Evolved.
RoBOrE wrote:
Regards.

Yes.

I don't remember EVER getting put back into the Main Matchmaking Menu in ANY Halo game since Combat Evolved.
When TMCC launched it actually let you stay in the lobby with the previous players. Then after about 30 seconds the next game would start. Just like it has with all the other halos. They removed that feature from TMCC before Christmas. Hopefully it comes back.
RoBOrE wrote:
Regards.

Yes.

When TMCC launched it actually let you stay in the lobby with the previous players. Just like it has with all the other halos. They removed that feature from TMCC before Christmas. Hopefully it comes back.
Yeah I know! They took it out to help with Matchmaking times... and said the whole thing about it being consistent... HOW DOES BEING FORCED TO LEAVE A FULL MATCH HELP MATCHMAKING TIMES!?
So. is this unfixed?.
RoBOrE wrote:
Regards.

Yes.

When TMCC launched it actually let you stay in the lobby with the previous players. Then after about 30 seconds the next game would start. Just like it has with all the other halos. They removed that feature from TMCC before Christmas. Hopefully it comes back.
After the post-game lobby you are supposed to go back to the pre-game lobby where you can start searching again, just like H2/H3 was. The feature was removed for this reason.
RoBOrE wrote:
So. is this unfixed?.
Well the UI is smoother. I'll give them that. Was slow as hell and annoying before. Uneven teams and lag still seem to be an issue; others are reporting improvements. Just have to try it for yourself probably.
Still failing to load maps!
i will update when i get off work and let you know what I find. I've been a more fortunate player when searching solo and in team slayer. problem is- i want to play with friends. I was really hoping to have halo 3 and 2 issues fixed with spawn times and registration. They are still fun games tho. I'm just glad halo 4 is not in team slayer... i hate playing that worthless excuse of a Halo game that has more in common with CoD.
700mbs -> really?

25% then someone stole the rest of the % cause my install jumped straight to 100% & fixed nothing -> really?

I expected more then 15 seconds with this patch....

edit
do people not have a volume button on there remotes for the tvs? XD

fixed nothing on multiplayer - still searching is broke

Halo CE -> gun sound bug - annoying clicking when you walk near a bugged gun sat there spinning and cant be picked up.
To be fair the gun sound bug was in CE: Anniversary originally
People need to stop customer blaming. My NAT has been wider open than a hooker with no legs since day 1
I know I could just Google it, but what'd they "fix"?
RoBOrE wrote:
Regards.

Yes.

After the post-game lobby you are supposed to go back to the pre-game lobby where you can start searching again, just like H2/H3 was. The feature was removed for this reason.
NO!!! both of those games, you stay in lobby and it continues to search with the people that stay in the lobby. what are you smoking?
SOLUS Ursi wrote:
The added a countdown timer on the map voting screen that peeps like a microwave.
the update works fine for me guys if you have something bad to say about it just say it in a nice way there is no reason to troll the hell out of 343 yea it sucks we paid $60 but still
SOLUS Ursi wrote:
not much
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15