1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15
g00dman12 wrote:
the update works fine for me guys if you have something bad to say about it just say it in a nice way there is no reason to troll the hell out of 343 yea it sucks we paid $60 but still
If it works for you great. For probably over 90% of us even partying up with one person is an absolute nightmare and we are rightly angry. This forum isnt for you.
Go play your "working" game.
RoBOrE wrote:
I´m at work right now and i can´t check the update. Are we still kicked to de main page every MM game?.
Regards.

Yes.

And 343 says that it's consistent with previous titles.
I don't remember EVER getting put back into the Main Matchmaking Menu in ANY Halo game since Combat Evolved.

When TMCC launched it actually let you stay in the lobby with the previous players. Then after about 30 seconds the next game would start. Just like it has with all the other halos. They removed that feature from TMCC before Christmas. Hopefully it comes back.

After the post-game lobby you are supposed to go back to the pre-game lobby where you can start searching again, just like H2/H3 was. The feature was removed for this reason.

NO!!! both of those games, you stay in lobby and it continues to search with the people that stay in the lobby. what are you smoking?
I was about to ask him that too... 2 through 4 all had a pre-game lobby pop up directly after the post game carnage report. Where do you think the phrase "back me out" or "back us out" came from? because you'd be doing your armor in 3/Reach/4 and you'd be starting a game or searching for players without realizing... gave people the chance to stay in the same "room" without having to party up... BUT now you finaly find 7 people to play with and you have one shot to play together before you get booted and have to pick your playlist again
RoBOrE wrote:
I´m at work right now and i can´t check the update. Are we still kicked to de main page every MM game?.
Regards.

Yes.

And 343 says that it's consistent with previous titles.
I don't remember EVER getting put back into the Main Matchmaking Menu in ANY Halo game since Combat Evolved.

When TMCC launched it actually let you stay in the lobby with the previous players. Then after about 30 seconds the next game would start. Just like it has with all the other halos. They removed that feature from TMCC before Christmas. Hopefully it comes back.

After the post-game lobby you are supposed to go back to the pre-game lobby where you can start searching again, just like H2/H3 was. The feature was removed for this reason.

NO!!! both of those games, you stay in lobby and it continues to search with the people that stay in the lobby. what are you smoking?

I was about to ask him that too... 2 through 4 all had a pre-game lobby pop up directly after the post game carnage report. Where do you think the phrase "back me out" or "back us out" came from? because you'd be doing your armor in 3/Reach/4 and you'd be starting a game or searching for players without realizing... gave people the chance to stay in the same "room" without having to party up... BUT now you finaly find 7 people to play with and you have one shot to play together before you get booted and have to pick your playlist again
Shoot you are right my bad. I was remembering it incorrectly.
Saydac wrote:
SOLUS Ursi wrote:
I know I could just Google it, but what'd they "fix"?

The added a countdown timer on the map voting screen that peeps like a microwave.
Which works a few times then stops working.
OO1438 wrote:
Has anyone elses NAT Type gone from Open to Moderate since the update?
It's really strange, I have all the proper ports on my modem open and my NAT has always been open. Now, it says moderate and has for a couple days now. Not sure what's up? I've reset multiple times and it still says moderate????
So far not impressed at all.

Same issues AND more
Just ran the update not working
Well, after 7 patch i "start" to thinking that 343i is not going to fix this game. I thought that i´ll never be as frustrated as i was with Gears of War 2, but this industry keeps surprising me!.
The update is NOT working! This is obscene!
- I got the update, booted up the game, went to Halo 2 Ann. matchmaking. Within like 4/5 seconds had retrieved all the player info.... and I was thinking, awesome this is fixed....
- Then everyone started getting booted from the lobby before the game started for no reason and it tried to get more players and FAILED to do so over like 15 mins.
- So I left matchmaking and re-tried. Got a game within 20 seconds... again thought... Ok, this is much better! Played the game with no issues.
- Then I went to SWAT matchmaking and tried a game there. Again within 15 seconds or so we were matched up..... and again, everyone started getting booted for NO REASON before the match started!
- Left matchmaking again and re-tried.... NOTHING! I could not join a game AT ALL in SWAT last night.... so I just shut off my system (In frustration)

- This morning, I tried getting into another game.... took roughly 30-40 seconds, got all paired up, played the game with no issues! (ooohhh promising, right?)
- WRONG! Tried to get into a second game right after..... found 7 people... and then NOTHING!!!! We all sat in a lobby like idiots for like 15 mins hoping one more person would get matched..... but NOPE! So again, I shut down the system and left!

I've had this game since DAY 1! This is absurd! When I get into a game, it is such a great experience, the game is so solid! This is becoming inexcusable, even with the added ODST campaign I will be receiving. FIX YOUR ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!!!! I don't pretend to know anything about how servers and multiplayer works.... but it obviously works in other titles... so it can't be that hard! I just want to enjoy the game I paid for... that seems like a reasonable request!
The thing I don't get is that H5 Beta worked fine. AND IT WAS A GOD DAMN BETA!!!! Yet a full released game which has been worked on longer then halo 5 doesn't work.
Also calling it right now, halo 3 ODST is going to F*** up the game even more
Solaris XD wrote:
The thing I don't get is that H5 Beta worked fine.
Said no one
Solaris XD wrote:

Said no one
I am not talking about gameplay. I meant nt in terms of actually getting me in a game and not kicking people randomly.
The Spartan Ops not work cooperatively.
Play lists and campaigns do not work cooperatively.
It's all full of lag, cuts and slow. It is unplayable.
Fix it, is a shame. (player from Spain)
Solaris XD wrote:
Solaris XD wrote:

Said no one

I am not talking about gameplay. I meant nt in terms of actually getting me in a game and not kicking people randomly.
I couldn't search with friends in the H5 Beta and neither could any of my friends so we had to search solo. Perhaps we had different luck getting games.
uneven teams are worse then ever. 4vs2, 5vs3... in 70% of all matches. pathetic...
esnoox wrote:
uneven teams are worse then ever. 4vs2, 5vs3... in 70% of all matches. pathetic...
nah i get even teams on the regular, however they are never full lobbies example BTB match will almost always start with 14 people instead of 16
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15