The update is NOT working! This is obscene!
- I got the update, booted up the game, went to Halo 2 Ann. matchmaking. Within like 4/5 seconds had retrieved all the player info.... and I was thinking, awesome this is fixed....
- Then everyone started getting booted from the lobby before the game started for no reason and it tried to get more players and FAILED to do so over like 15 mins.
- So I left matchmaking and re-tried. Got a game within 20 seconds... again thought... Ok, this is much better! Played the game with no issues.
- Then I went to SWAT matchmaking and tried a game there. Again within 15 seconds or so we were matched up..... and again, everyone started getting booted for NO REASON before the match started!
- Left matchmaking again and re-tried.... NOTHING! I could not join a game AT ALL in SWAT last night.... so I just shut off my system (In frustration)
- This morning, I tried getting into another game.... took roughly 30-40 seconds, got all paired up, played the game with no issues! (ooohhh promising, right?)
- WRONG! Tried to get into a second game right after..... found 7 people... and then NOTHING!!!! We all sat in a lobby like idiots for like 15 mins hoping one more person would get matched..... but NOPE! So again, I shut down the system and left!
I've had this game since DAY 1! This is absurd! When I get into a game, it is such a great experience, the game is so solid! This is becoming inexcusable, even with the added ODST campaign I will be receiving. FIX YOUR ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!!!! I don't pretend to know anything about how servers and multiplayer works.... but it obviously works in other titles... so it can't be that hard! I just want to enjoy the game I paid for... that seems like a reasonable request!