2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 15
I still dont see any Sniper, Doubles , and other stuff. Im just watching limited GAMING DESIGN IS KILLING HALO. 3 and a half months ........ STATUS ..... BULLSHITNESS
TryHardFan wrote:
Sean Jared wrote:
Sean Jared wrote:
Zornicater wrote:
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
xbox live is down right now, please wait until it actually works to strangle 343 and blame them for anything.

Yeah how dare us consumers for being upset about a $60 product that still doesn't work after 2 months. -Yoink- us man.

Imagine if this game was a car that we all bought. Hmm it sort of works. It starts up but only goes in reverse. The cd player doesnt work. It's cool, the maker will patch things up. 2 months later... oh my car still starts up and now the cd player works sweet... does it still only go in reverse? Yup. And now you can't brake in reverse... hmm don't strangle the maker they're trying their hardest... fuuuuuck this shiit.

Can you never make those types of comparisons ever again? Seriously, you're paying $60 for a game whereas an average of $25,000 for an actual car. Not to mention that a car has severely more consequences for not working instead of a video game. If you're ever gonna compare failures of mcc to something else, at least compare products that are of the same type instead of a car vs. a video game. Lets not forget that with a very bad car, there are still many others of the same brand that work completely fine. But with video games, if there are issues in one game, there'll be the same issues in a different copy of the same game.
Ummmm my car didn't cost 25,000 and it works perfectly.
The only issue I have now is getting back to my MCC controls after the HALO 5 BETA.

I am finding games in seconds. Every time!!
Currently I am at 23% but I have downloaded 615 mb of the update, and tge actual size of it is 725 mb ( I think).
Woot got passed the 25% mark that everyone seems to be having issues with!

Now to sit back, let the game update and go to the doc appointment. LOL
Currently I am at 23% but I have downloaded 615 mb of the update, and tge actual size of it is 725 mb ( I think).
Just sit back and wait for the update to finish.

Just sit back and wait for the update to finish.
Yes I always do this,because starting to play without installing all the update can cause more problems .
Installed fast, found a game within 2 minutes. Major improvement. Game seems to be loading. Will post again when done.
I downloaded update about an hour ago game seems to be working fine for me! Played a few H2a and h4 matches, smooth so far and even teams 4v4 and 5v5. How about you guys?
Where is Team Doubles, Snipers and Objetive????
just got that to say!!!!
Downloaded update and I also was stuck at 25% however a minute later it said it was finished. Launched the game and found a 4v4 match instantly in Team Hardcore. Currently searching and finding players reasonably fast for my second match.
Zornicater wrote:
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
xbox live is down right now, please wait until it actually works to strangle 343 and blame them for anything.
Gonna repost this
Can't play with friends. Kicks either me or someone else out while searching -_-
I'm finding games really quickly after the update, but every game I've had has started uneven and resulted in me having to quit due to 5v3s, 5v2s etc. I thought the game wasn't meant to start unless it was even? Or are people just trolling and qutting the game at the voting screen?
Awesome first game, no lag no fuss. So far so good. Though I do not see the new play lists. Unlocks in the lower right seem bigger though. So that is good.
TryOxide wrote:
Can't play with friends. Kicks either me or someone else out while searching -_-
Xbox Live is down at the moment, I've not had a chance to test parties yet. I'd guess that's the issue you're having too.
I still dont see any Sniper, Doubles , and other stuff. Im just watching limited GAMING DESIGN IS KILLING HALO. 3 and a half months ........ STATUS ..... BULLSHITNESS
i say the same
amen
Awesome first game, no lag no fuss. So far so good. Though I do not see the new play lists. Unlocks in the lower right seem bigger though. So that is good.
I don't think the new playlists are live yet.
Monitor SC wrote:
I'm finding games really quickly after the update, but every game I've had has started uneven and resulted in me having to quit due to 5v3s, 5v2s etc. I thought the game wasn't meant to start unless it was even? Or are people just trolling and qutting the game at the voting screen?
You don't "have to" quit just because the teams are uneven, you knob. So you are seriously that guy who, if you are on a team of 3 against a team of 4, will quit out and leave just 2 players to go up against the other team? If so, you suck. I can understand not bothering with objective games if the teams are uneven, but in slayer it really doesn't matter. I've seen many matches won by the team with fewer players. Fewer players equal fewer deaths. You just gotta go positive to win.
Im finding games pretty quickly!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 15