4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
I'm finding games really quickly after the update, but every game I've had has started uneven and resulted in me having to quit due to 5v3s, 5v2s etc. I thought the game wasn't meant to start unless it was even? Or are people just trolling and qutting the game at the voting screen?

You don't "have to" quit just because the teams are uneven, you knob. So you are seriously that guy who, if you are on a team of 3 against a team of 4, will quit out and leave just 2 players to go up against the other team? If so, you suck. I can understand not bothering with objective games if the teams are uneven, but in slayer it really doesn't matter. I've seen many matches won by the team with fewer players. Fewer players equal fewer deaths. You just gotta go positive to win.
Most of them have been flag, 3 plots etc. - games you have to be even to stand a chance. And fewer players doesn't mean fewer deaths, if the team with more players have total map and power weapon control there's no way you can win. You should know that if you play Halo.
Where is ranked Team doubles?
The newest playlist haven't been put out yet.
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
I'm finding games really quickly after the update, but every game I've had has started uneven and resulted in me having to quit due to 5v3s, 5v2s etc. I thought the game wasn't meant to start unless it was even? Or are people just trolling and qutting the game at the voting screen?

You don't "have to" quit just because the teams are uneven, you knob. So you are seriously that guy who, if you are on a team of 3 against a team of 4, will quit out and leave just 2 players to go up against the other team? If so, you suck. I can understand not bothering with objective games if the teams are uneven, but in slayer it really doesn't matter. I've seen many matches won by the team with fewer players. Fewer players equal fewer deaths. You just gotta go positive to win.

Most of them have been flag, 3 plots etc. - games you have to be even to stand a chance. And fewer players doesn't mean fewer deaths, if the team with more players have total map and power weapon control there's no way you can win. You should know that if you play Halo.
Each player has X amounts of deaths. X(4) > X(3). You should know that if you took 8th grade math.
Hey guys, for me, this update actually improved loads of stuff. Got into a BTB 6v6 even teams on Hang Em' High on Halo CE. It was Team Kings I believe. It was really fun. Hit-registration was on point, virtually no lag, it was great. Going to try playing with a friend in campaign and multiplayer later today.

Anyone have some feedback already on playing in parties with friends?
They need to start with rankings. I am so FUCHING sick of these matches where it is 18-2 in the first 3 minutes because they put a team of limited toddlers together against 4 super nerds who haven't turned off their xbox since MCC came out.
The update made it even worse for me. Can't find a single BTB game at all. I'm sick of 343's incompetence.
I've played since the update, and the game is still fraught with bugs. I don't really know, what if anything this update addressed.
Scotchyy wrote:
Neptune.
ObeseLamb wrote:
They need to start with rankings. I am so FUCHING sick of these matches where it is 18-2 in the first 3 minutes because they put a team of limited toddlers together against 4 super nerds who haven't turned off their xbox since MCC came out.
Rankings won't fix that, you will still be unbalanced for a month or so as players sort through the ranks. And the lag will kill your ranks anyway.
Game worked great before update. After update, seems same to me. One game had the vote screen time sound thing but hasn't been doin that after that first game
Scotchyy wrote:

Neptune.
They said that all would be in a future update, actually. Not included in the CU.
ObeseLamb wrote:
Amen brother! Too bad 343 doesn't seem to care about the important issues though. Good news is the chat system in the game actually worked. I was actually able to talk to people for once. Unfortunately the chat system only worked for 2 games before it stopped working again.
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:

Each player has X amounts of deaths. X(4) > X(3). You should know that if you took 8th grade math.
I'm taking degree level statistics, but this is Halo. Please stop trolling me, everyone else knows what I'm talking about.
ObeseLamb wrote:

Amen brother! Too bad 343 doesn't seem to care about the important issues though. Good news is the chat system in the game actually worked. I was actually able to talk to people for once. Unfortunately the chat system only worked for 2 games before it stopped working again.
Yes. Every game I've played so far has been uneven either in player numbers or ranks. I'm so tired of being teamed with rank 1s against a team of 20s. I'd be fine with it if I could invite people, which I can't at the moment because Live is down. -_- Still love Halo though!

I have to unplug my headset and reconnect at the start of every new game for chat to work. Others are saying the same thing.
I can play in every playlist, no problem. The games are being found very fast. I am struggling to type this before game starts.
This patch COMPLETELY broke MM for me. I takes ages to attempt to connect to a game, then I always get a "FAILED TO CONNECT..." message. And yes, I tried different playlists and I get this same error. I haven't encountered this personally until this very update. I'm losing faith in you 343i, and I am a VERY patient person. That's saying a lot coming from someone like me.
I've played since the update, and the game is still fraught with bugs. I don't really know, what if anything this update addressed.
This game will never be even 85% fixed; How long until we get ranks, even if they are are only based on wins and loses (which is stupid when matchmaking hasn't even been fixed); at this point I'd be ok with it because at least it would be something. As it stands now, I have a 1.6 K/D with tons of assists (I only play Slayer which means my performance is directly helping the team win) and I'm still only ranked 1. Obviously it isn't working; 343 figure this out
I'm not getting the update when I start Halo MCC, is there anything special I have to do?
ObeseLamb wrote:

Preach! Both of you. How can a supposedly intelligent group of sought after programmers and math wizards not figure out how to fix the inconsistent matchmaking and ranking system. Is it because we've all bought the game and there is nothing else they need from us? I guess preorder sales of 5 have been solid, because they don't seemed worried about scaring customers off with the MCC issues and they aren't fixing the important stuff.

At this point guys it's down to the matchmaking and ranking system!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15