1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 15
STILL WAITING FOR MY FREE 1 MONTH XBOX Gold for halo Mcc matchmaking issues. You would have thought 343 would have email or a telephone number but they don't. They need to make official statement saying where people like me will receive our promised free month!
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
They need to start with rankings. I am so FUCHING sick of these matches where it is 18-2 in the first 3 minutes because they put a team of limited toddlers together against 4 super nerds who haven't turned off their xbox since MCC came out.


Amen brother! Too bad 343 doesn't seem to care about the important issues though. Good news is the chat system in the game actually worked. I was actually able to talk to people for once. Unfortunately the chat system only worked for 2 games before it stopped working again.

Yes. Every game I've played so far has been uneven either in player numbers or ranks. I'm so tired of being teamed with rank 1s against a team of 20s. I'd be fine with it if I could invite people, which I can't at the moment because Live is down. -_- Still love Halo though!

I have to unplug my headset and reconnect at the start of every new game for chat to work. Others are saying the same thing.
Okay thanks for the heads up on unplugging the headset and plugging it back in. I seriously don't understand how this game has so many problems. You can clearly tell this game was used as a cash cow to make a ton of money on from eager halo fans who wanted a nice retro feeling halo game.
ObeseLamb wrote:
They need to start with rankings. I am so FUCHING sick of these matches where it is 18-2 in the first 3 minutes because they put a team of limited toddlers together against 4 super nerds who haven't turned off their xbox since MCC came out.


Amen brother! Too bad 343 doesn't seem to care about the important issues though. Good news is the chat system in the game actually worked. I was actually able to talk to people for once. Unfortunately the chat system only worked for 2 games before it stopped working again.

Preach! Both of you. How can a supposedly intelligent group of sought after programmers and math wizards not figure out how to fix the inconsistent matchmaking and ranking system. Is it because we've all bought the game and there is nothing else they need from us? I guess preorder sales of 5 have been solid, because they don't seemed worried about scaring customers off with the MCC issues and they aren't fixing the important stuff.

At this point guys it's down to the matchmaking and ranking system!
Preorder sales of Halo 5 are the best around at the moment, they're more than 6 times the next highest preorder rate.
I'm not getting the update when I start Halo MCC, is there anything special I have to do?
Download went fast, not sure if I had that 25% issue people are reporting.

Anyways, found a game in H2A super fast off the bat!

EDIT: Entire game worked flawlessly and next match found quick too.
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
They need to start with rankings. I am so FUCHING sick of these matches where it is 18-2 in the first 3 minutes because they put a team of limited toddlers together against 4 super nerds who haven't turned off their xbox since MCC came out.


Amen brother! Too bad 343 doesn't seem to care about the important issues though. Good news is the chat system in the game actually worked. I was actually able to talk to people for once. Unfortunately the chat system only worked for 2 games before it stopped working again.


Yes. Every game I've played so far has been uneven either in player numbers or ranks. I'm so tired of being teamed with rank 1s against a team of 20s. I'd be fine with it if I could invite people, which I can't at the moment because Live is down. -_- Still love Halo though!

I have to unplug my headset and reconnect at the start of every new game for chat to work. Others are saying the same thing.


Okay thanks for the heads up on unplugging the headset and plugging it back in. I seriously don't understand how this game has so many problems. You can clearly tell this game was used as a cash cow to make a ton of money on from eager halo fans who wanted a nice retro feeling halo game.
No problem man, I just wish I could invite people at the moment, I just had a game where I was matched with 4 rank 2s against a team of 45-48s.

I honestly don't feel that they shipped it like this intentionally, I think they dropped the ball. That doesn't mean I condone it though, becase I don't. But I'm not going around saying 343I are the worst company ever and so on. Halo 4 was a great game (maybe sans multiplayer, although it was good in the end) and Halo 5 is great in my opinion.
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
They need to start with rankings. I am so FUCHING sick of these matches where it is 18-2 in the first 3 minutes because they put a team of limited toddlers together against 4 super nerds who haven't turned off their xbox since MCC came out.


Amen brother! Too bad 343 doesn't seem to care about the important issues though. Good news is the chat system in the game actually worked. I was actually able to talk to people for once. Unfortunately the chat system only worked for 2 games before it stopped working again.


Preach! Both of you. How can a supposedly intelligent group of sought after programmers and math wizards not figure out how to fix the inconsistent matchmaking and ranking system. Is it because we've all bought the game and there is nothing else they need from us? I guess preorder sales of 5 have been solid, because they don't seemed worried about scaring customers off with the MCC issues and they aren't fixing the important stuff.

At this point guys it's down to the matchmaking and ranking system!

Preorder sales of Halo 5 are the best around at the moment, they're more than 6 times the next highest preorder rate.
And halo 5 is guna be a huge flop just like reach and halo 4.
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
I'm finding games really quickly after the update, but every game I've had has started uneven and resulted in me having to quit due to 5v3s, 5v2s etc. I thought the game wasn't meant to start unless it was even? Or are people just trolling and qutting the game at the voting screen?


You don't "have to" quit just because the teams are uneven, you knob. So you are seriously that guy who, if you are on a team of 3 against a team of 4, will quit out and leave just 2 players to go up against the other team? If so, you suck. I can understand not bothering with objective games if the teams are uneven, but in slayer it really doesn't matter. I've seen many matches won by the team with fewer players. Fewer players equal fewer deaths. You just gotta go positive to win.


Most of them have been flag, 3 plots etc. - games you have to be even to stand a chance. And fewer players doesn't mean fewer deaths, if the team with more players have total map and power weapon control there's no way you can win. You should know that if you play Halo.


Each player has X amounts of deaths. X(4) > X(3). You should know that if you took 8th grade math.

I'm taking degree level statistics, but this is Halo. Please stop trolling me, everyone else knows what I'm talking about.
Oh, really? Did you do a little informal poll while I wasn't looking? And I do know what you are talking about. But when it is 3 vs 4 no one has "total map and power weapon control".
Dude, M$ needs to sue 343 and start blowin everyone from Bungie.
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
They need to start with rankings. I am so FUCHING sick of these matches where it is 18-2 in the first 3 minutes because they put a team of limited toddlers together against 4 super nerds who haven't turned off their xbox since MCC came out.


Amen brother! Too bad 343 doesn't seem to care about the important issues though. Good news is the chat system in the game actually worked. I was actually able to talk to people for once. Unfortunately the chat system only worked for 2 games before it stopped working again.


Preach! Both of you. How can a supposedly intelligent group of sought after programmers and math wizards not figure out how to fix the inconsistent matchmaking and ranking system. Is it because we've all bought the game and there is nothing else they need from us? I guess preorder sales of 5 have been solid, because they don't seemed worried about scaring customers off with the MCC issues and they aren't fixing the important stuff.

At this point guys it's down to the matchmaking and ranking system!


Preorder sales of Halo 5 are the best around at the moment, they're more than 6 times the next highest preorder rate.

And halo 5 is guna be a huge flop just like reach and halo 4.
Got a crystal ball there have you? People are preordering based on the Beta, which must tell you something. Although it seems like a lot of forum members hate Halo 5, you have to remember the forum posters are usually the ones who want to vent frustration.

As long as Halo 5 has enough of a population to find fast, regular games I'll be happy. I'm not one of these people who refuses to play a game because you can sprint or some other new feature.
A few hrs since the update, the patch doesn't seem to have fixed much. Could be due to xbl services being restricted and stuff. Will wait until tomorrow or whenever xbl is up and running to full capacity, before either bashing or praising 343.
Ben G 78 wrote:
STILL WAITING FOR MY FREE 1 MONTH XBOX Gold for halo Mcc matchmaking issues. You would have thought 343 would have email or a telephone number but they don't. They need to make official statement saying where people like me will receive our promised free month!
how do you get that?
Well, for the last 3 weeks I've been playing the beta like many of you. Coming back has been a bit painful. I've played one complete game, been disconnected from a few others and had a couple fail to start. Seems the beta was a bit more stable than a "finished" product. Still love the 3v4 Industries comment. Farging hilarious.
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
I'm finding games really quickly after the update, but every game I've had has started uneven and resulted in me having to quit due to 5v3s, 5v2s etc. I thought the game wasn't meant to start unless it was even? Or are people just trolling and qutting the game at the voting screen?


You don't "have to" quit just because the teams are uneven, you knob. So you are seriously that guy who, if you are on a team of 3 against a team of 4, will quit out and leave just 2 players to go up against the other team? If so, you suck. I can understand not bothering with objective games if the teams are uneven, but in slayer it really doesn't matter. I've seen many matches won by the team with fewer players. Fewer players equal fewer deaths. You just gotta go positive to win.


Most of them have been flag, 3 plots etc. - games you have to be even to stand a chance. And fewer players doesn't mean fewer deaths, if the team with more players have total map and power weapon control there's no way you can win. You should know that if you play Halo.


Each player has X amounts of deaths. X(4) > X(3). You should know that if you took 8th grade math.


I'm taking degree level statistics, but this is Halo. Please stop trolling me, everyone else knows what I'm talking about.

Oh, really? Did you do a little informal poll while I wasn't looking? And I do know what you are talking about. But when it is 3 vs 4 no one has "total map and power weapon control".
Surely it's obvious? A team with more players can spread out more and control the map much easier than a team with less players. By your logic, a 1v4 would be much better than a 4v4 because the 1 player would die 1/4x as much and get 4x the kills. This is the last explanation I'm giving you, I'm tired of giving you the time of day.
I'm so excited. I've been waiting for a menu music fix since day one.

Who really cares about hit registration or playing with friends?


They sure got their priorities straight.
I don't know what their priorities are. The beta was good but focus more on the game people have already paid for or they won't buy H5. Even just be able to stay in a lobby would be nice.
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
I'm finding games really quickly after the update, but every game I've had has started uneven and resulted in me having to quit due to 5v3s, 5v2s etc. I thought the game wasn't meant to start unless it was even? Or are people just trolling and qutting the game at the voting screen?


You don't "have to" quit just because the teams are uneven, you knob. So you are seriously that guy who, if you are on a team of 3 against a team of 4, will quit out and leave just 2 players to go up against the other team? If so, you suck. I can understand not bothering with objective games if the teams are uneven, but in slayer it really doesn't matter. I've seen many matches won by the team with fewer players. Fewer players equal fewer deaths. You just gotta go positive to win.


Most of them have been flag, 3 plots etc. - games you have to be even to stand a chance. And fewer players doesn't mean fewer deaths, if the team with more players have total map and power weapon control there's no way you can win. You should know that if you play Halo.


Each player has X amounts of deaths. X(4) > X(3). You should know that if you took 8th grade math.


I'm taking degree level statistics, but this is Halo. Please stop trolling me, everyone else knows what I'm talking about.


Oh, really? Did you do a little informal poll while I wasn't looking? And I do know what you are talking about. But when it is 3 vs 4 no one has "total map and power weapon control".

Surely it's obvious? A team with more players can spread out more and control the map much easier than a team with less players. By your logic, a 1v4 would be much better than a 4v4 because the 1 player would die 1/4x as much and get 4x the kills. This is the last explanation I'm giving you, I'm tired of giving you the time of day.
Lol, little kid taking AP classes thinks he is explaining something. This entire time we have been talking about 3 vs 4, not 1 vs 4. I guess, "by your logic", in a big team battle with 9 players against 8 the team with 9 is automatically going to win because they have more players and can have TOTAL MAP AND POWER WEAPON CONTROL! But, no, I am not as big of a weenie as you to try and create a straw man argument. This is the last explanation I'm giving to you, your mother is waiting for me.
A few hrs since the update, the patch doesn't seem to have fixed much. Could be due to xbl services being restricted and stuff. Will wait until tomorrow or whenever xbl is up and running to full capacity, before either bashing or praising 343.
LIVE is down for half and up for the other half it seems. Working for me.
Monitor SC wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
They need to start with rankings. I am so FUCHING sick of these matches where it is 18-2 in the first 3 minutes because they put a team of limited toddlers together against 4 super nerds who haven't turned off their xbox since MCC came out.


Amen brother! Too bad 343 doesn't seem to care about the important issues though. Good news is the chat system in the game actually worked. I was actually able to talk to people for once. Unfortunately the chat system only worked for 2 games before it stopped working again.


Preach! Both of you. How can a supposedly intelligent group of sought after programmers and math wizards not figure out how to fix the inconsistent matchmaking and ranking system. Is it because we've all bought the game and there is nothing else they need from us? I guess preorder sales of 5 have been solid, because they don't seemed worried about scaring customers off with the MCC issues and they aren't fixing the important stuff.

At this point guys it's down to the matchmaking and ranking system!


Preorder sales of Halo 5 are the best around at the moment, they're more than 6 times the next highest preorder rate.


And halo 5 is guna be a huge flop just like reach and halo 4.


Got a crystal ball there have you? People are preordering based on the Beta, which must tell you something. Although it seems like a lot of forum members hate Halo 5, you have to remember the forum posters are usually the ones who want to vent frustration.

As long as Halo 5 has enough of a population to find fast, regular games I'll be happy. I'm not one of these people who refuses to play a game because you can sprint or some other new feature.
Yeah I guess you have a point there. I know that plenty of people are going to buy it, but it just wont be the same good ol' Halo game. What I think made Halo great was that there was no sprint or loadouts. I liked that everyone started out the same and the game came down to raw skill. I just felt like when reach came out that the game was taking a totally different turn. I guess you can say its nostalgia but i just miss playing halo 2 and halo 3 online and having a damn good time. I'm sure some people will love halo 5 but i just cant see myself ever playing it.
My friends list came back just now and I started getting games. Still no Big Team yet but I'll keep trying.
Monitor SC wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
They need to start with rankings. I am so FUCHING sick of these matches where it is 18-2 in the first 3 minutes because they put a team of limited toddlers together against 4 super nerds who haven't turned off their xbox since MCC came out.


Amen brother! Too bad 343 doesn't seem to care about the important issues though. Good news is the chat system in the game actually worked. I was actually able to talk to people for once. Unfortunately the chat system only worked for 2 games before it stopped working again.


Preach! Both of you. How can a supposedly intelligent group of sought after programmers and math wizards not figure out how to fix the inconsistent matchmaking and ranking system. Is it because we've all bought the game and there is nothing else they need from us? I guess preorder sales of 5 have been solid, because they don't seemed worried about scaring customers off with the MCC issues and they aren't fixing the important stuff.

At this point guys it's down to the matchmaking and ranking system!


Preorder sales of Halo 5 are the best around at the moment, they're more than 6 times the next highest preorder rate.


And halo 5 is guna be a huge flop just like reach and halo 4.


Got a crystal ball there have you? People are preordering based on the Beta, which must tell you something. Although it seems like a lot of forum members hate Halo 5, you have to remember the forum posters are usually the ones who want to vent frustration.

As long as Halo 5 has enough of a population to find fast, regular games I'll be happy. I'm not one of these people who refuses to play a game because you can sprint or some other new feature.

Yeah i guess you have a point there. I know that plenty of people are going to buy it just wont be the same good ol' Halo game. What I think made Halo great was that there was no sprint or loadouts. I liked that everyone started out the same and the game came down to raw skill. I just felt like when reach came out that the game was taking a totally different turn. I guess you can say its nostalgia but i just miss playing halo 2 and halo 3 online and having a damn good time. I'm sure some people will love halo 5 but i just cant see myself ever playing it.
I'm with you. I don't like the feel of Halo 4. Halo 2 and 3 are where it is at. I just wish they would make new maps for them every couple years.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 15