2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15
When will we be able to stay in a lobby after a game instead of being forced out to the main multiplayer menu after each game? It would make match making even faster, especially for big team, and makes things more convenient overall.
Still taking way too long to get a match. Just got another "connection failed" message. Here we go - the old unplug/replug xbox trick.
I've noted my dissatisfaction with at least 44% of this patch doing absolutely nothing in this post. I also want to share my disdain here. This patch release is the worst one yet. Considering the three weeks we just waited for it... It's all I can do to sigh and boot up Destiny instead.
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:
They need to start with rankings. I am so FUCHING sick of these matches where it is 18-2 in the first 3 minutes because they put a team of limited toddlers together against 4 super nerds who haven't turned off their xbox since MCC came out.

Amen brother! Too bad 343 doesn't seem to care about the important issues though. Good news is the chat system in the game actually worked. I was actually able to talk to people for once. Unfortunately the chat system only worked for 2 games before it stopped working again.

Preach! Both of you. How can a supposedly intelligent group of sought after programmers and math wizards not figure out how to fix the inconsistent matchmaking and ranking system. Is it because we've all bought the game and there is nothing else they need from us? I guess preorder sales of 5 have been solid, because they don't seemed worried about scaring customers off with the MCC issues and they aren't fixing the important stuff.

At this point guys it's down to the matchmaking and ranking system!

Preorder sales of Halo 5 are the best around at the moment, they're more than 6 times the next highest preorder rate.

And halo 5 is guna be a huge flop just like reach and halo 4.

Got a crystal ball there have you? People are preordering based on the Beta, which must tell you something. Although it seems like a lot of forum members hate Halo 5, you have to remember the forum posters are usually the ones who want to vent frustration.

As long as Halo 5 has enough of a population to find fast, regular games I'll be happy. I'm not one of these people who refuses to play a game because you can sprint or some other new feature.

Yeah i guess you have a point there. I know that plenty of people are going to buy it just wont be the same good ol' Halo game. What I think made Halo great was that there was no sprint or loadouts. I liked that everyone started out the same and the game came down to raw skill. I just felt like when reach came out that the game was taking a totally different turn. I guess you can say its nostalgia but i just miss playing halo 2 and halo 3 online and having a damn good time. I'm sure some people will love halo 5 but i just cant see myself ever playing it.

I'm with you. I don't like the feel of Halo 4. Halo 2 and 3 are where it is at. I just wish they would make new maps for them every couple years.
Agreed for h3 anniversary I hope they will just rebuff some graphics and give us a dozen more small maps.
Finding games just as quickly as I was before. Only difference is that I'm now getting kicked out of them within the first 90 seconds without fail...Great.
I can't believe how many people are still having problems. I have been playing it exactly as I had hoped it would be at launch. I pick a playlist, I play.
It's very cool.
Please 343 please! Have an option the turn the background music when you searching for a game. all the other Halo's background turns off, why not this? I mute my tv everytime because it takes awhile to get into a game.please add the option:) please n thank you.
I can't believe how many people are still having problems. I have been playing it exactly as I had hoped it would be at launch. I pick a playlist, I play.
It's very cool.
What kind of internet connection speed do you have? Where do you live? can I come over to play. Lol
ObeseLamb wrote:
They need to start with rankings. I am so FUCHING sick of these matches where it is 18-2 in the first 3 minutes because they put a team of limited toddlers together against 4 super nerds who haven't turned off their xbox since MCC came out.

Amen brother! Too bad 343 doesn't seem to care about the important issues though. Good news is the chat system in the game actually worked. I was actually able to talk to people for once. Unfortunately the chat system only worked for 2 games before it stopped working again.
What? You guys don't like hearing? HELLO HELLO !!!!! ANY BUDY THERE? HELLO!!! By a 7 year old.
Still can't spawn!!! Stuck at 9 seconds
Damn.
Just played 2 games of team slayer and 1 game of btb with 0 issues and about 30 second search time so so far things have been perfect
Nothing has changed for me but lower Back ground music and countdown timer once in a while.
It's very cool.

What kind of internet connection speed do you have? Where do you live? can I come over to play. Lol
DSL 25mb down, 10mb up. Canada. Sure. BYOB.
When will we be able to stay in a lobby after a game instead of being forced out to the main multiplayer menu after each game? It would make match making even faster, especially for big team, and makes things more convenient overall.
I'm wondering this too; it's a complete waste of time and effort the way it is now.
awesome
I've been the same way. Worked fine for me since day 1. Patches make things faster.
I live in Torrance, CA.
It's very cool.

DSL 25mb down, 10mb up. Canada. Sure. BYOB.
I didn't need anymore reasons to move to Canada. But now I'm going for sure.
Might as well start keeping count at this rate....
1st game: H2HC: Still completely horrible hit registration. Players not even flashing from shots. (moving on from this gametype)
2nd game: H2CS: Game started 4 vs 2 (still can't get this right)
3rd game: H2CS: Game started 4 vs 3 (okay, this is getting dumb) one more game and I'm done, back to LOL agian

4th game:H2A: joining Season............................................. (screw it, game 4 never happened, I watch 2 full YouTube videos

Open Nat, 100 / 4 Internet Speed, this -Yoink- aint me and I've hard rebooted before game 1
ObeseLamb wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
ObeseLamb wrote:

Preach! Both of you. How can a supposedly intelligent group of sought after programmers and math wizards not figure out how to fix the inconsistent matchmaking and ranking system. Is it because we've all bought the game and there is nothing else they need from us? I guess preorder sales of 5 have been solid, because they don't seemed worried about scaring customers off with the MCC issues and they aren't fixing the important stuff.

At this point guys it's down to the matchmaking and ranking system!

Preorder sales of Halo 5 are the best around at the moment, they're more than 6 times the next highest preorder rate.

And halo 5 is guna be a huge flop just like reach and halo 4.

Got a crystal ball there have you? People are preordering based on the Beta, which must tell you something. Although it seems like a lot of forum members hate Halo 5, you have to remember the forum posters are usually the ones who want to vent frustration.

As long as Halo 5 has enough of a population to find fast, regular games I'll be happy. I'm not one of these people who refuses to play a game because you can sprint or some other new feature.

Yeah i guess you have a point there. I know that plenty of people are going to buy it just wont be the same good ol' Halo game. What I think made Halo great was that there was no sprint or loadouts. I liked that everyone started out the same and the game came down to raw skill. I just felt like when reach came out that the game was taking a totally different turn. I guess you can say its nostalgia but i just miss playing halo 2 and halo 3 online and having a damn good time. I'm sure some people will love halo 5 but i just cant see myself ever playing it.

I'm with you. I don't like the feel of Halo 4. Halo 2 and 3 are where it is at. I just wish they would make new maps for them every couple years.

Agreed for h3 anniversary I hope they will just rebuff some graphics and give us a dozen more small maps.
You all start out the same in Halo 5 and it just comes down to raw skill. I don't see how people are totally dismissing Halo 5 just because of sprint and thruster.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15