Curious if there was an update on Reach. I remember thinking it felt horrible when I first played it on MCC but I just selected it again today for the first time since it launched and it felt amazing.

Maybe it's just me? Or Maybe I'm just out of the loop.
Update on what topic
CSmitty30 wrote:
Update on what topic
The DMR just feels better. Same TU playlist but I was 5 shotting consistently.
DIlzZzY wrote:
CSmitty30 wrote:
Update on what topic
I can understand if the game maybe runs smoother or the connection feels better, but unless your playing the ZB playlist, consistently getting 5 shots in Reach isn’t the best benchmark to go by. Even with TU there’s a ton of luck between bloom and armor abilities, consistency was never reach’s strength.
DIlzZzY wrote:
CSmitty30 wrote:
Update on what topic
I can understand if the game maybe runs smoother or the connection feels better, but unless your playing the ZB playlist, consistently getting 5 shots in Reach isn’t the best benchmark to go by. Even with TU there’s a ton of luck between bloom and armor abilities, consistency was never reach’s strength.
That's what I mean, that's why I avoided it at first. I love Reach but get annoyed at bloom rather quickly. Maybe I was just having crazy luck with bloom and my shots felt more consistent.

After playing it, my initial thoughts were that they reduced bloom even more but I guess that's not the case.
My bet is it was from the difference in server connections. In MCC I think it's pretty easy to tell when your connection is putting your shots a little behind where you're expecting. The feeling between that and a good connection can be the difference between a 12 kill game and a 30 kill game in BTB for me.
My bet is it was from the difference in server connections. In MCC I think it's pretty easy to tell when your connection is putting your shots a little behind where you're expecting. The feeling between that and a good connection can be the difference between a 12 kill game and a 30 kill game in BTB for me.
Possibly. I did switch to wired connection and it's noticeably better. Played again tonight and it felt amazing again. Shots felt consistent.