1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'll come back if they implement separate playlists for each game.
Oh no! The memes are going to end! #FixMCC will be no more!
Spoiler:
Show
God no... Halo 2 anniversary isn't the best Halo ever.... Halo 2 classic is.
I hope 343i dedicates more playlists to Halo 2 classic.

Please get rid of all cross game playlist. All!!!

You say you want to have a better communication with the community??? Reply to this forum. Get involved here. Here we are trying to enjoy Halo.

Tell us what is possible to fix and what is not. At this point everything will be well received.

I have been thinking lately. We have a 1-50 ranking system. Can we cut it in half? 1-25 maybe? Try to put relevance to this for once. Make matches that are more fair for everyone.

In game emblems are really important for Halo 2. Is this fixable ?
Spoiler:
Show
I don't know if I'll be joyful or sorrowful on the day @Did343FixMCCYet (hopefully) tweets "Yes. #Halo #FixMCC"
Completely blindsided by this, awesome news!
While I would love to see separate playlist I don't see that happening. My wish is since H3 and H4 are now backwards compatible, just get rid of them pretty much all together in MCC playlist and concentrate on HCE, H2 and H2A playlist. Bring back FFA to MCC.
Amazing if it really works, hope it does
I'm very surprised to hear this. This is wonderful news. Here's to hoping MCC becomes the Halo experience it was always meant to be.
I'm definitely excited! However in this situation, I believe when I see it. Meaning if I got a prompt to update MCC then I will 100% believe that they are working on it.
They still have yet to bring Spartan Strike to console.
Awesome -- looking forward to those updates. Why they waited till now is beyond me, however.
Spoiler:
Show
I don't know if I'll be joyful or sorrowful on the day @Did343FixMCCYet (hopefully) tweets "Yes. #Halo #FixMCC"
I know, right? What will @zeddikins do to make memes now?
Meh, need to see it before I follow the hype again. These are still the same people that promised the games to play like they did before.

its still good to at least see them trying but expecting good results? We'll see but I'll be watchful about it at best.
Hopefully if this update works the way we hope it will the MCC will get the population boost it needs.
I just want to play halo 1 4v4. Please. For the love of God. I know 2v2 is quicker, but 4v4 Halo is where it's at (or where it was when I was playing in my college dorm in 2003.
Reezick wrote:
I just want to play halo 1 4v4. Please. For the love of God. I know 2v2 is quicker, but 4v4 Halo is where it's at (or where it was when I was playing in my college dorm in 2003.
this^ 4 v 4 LAN H1 ^
Well, I was going to replay it anyway on the x just to see If it looks different. Now I will be for sure playing it yet again next year!
Besides I've been playing them since launch, all of them. I'm so excited now!
Rhydon65 wrote:
Hopefully if this update works the way we hope it will the MCC will get the population boost it needs.
Agreed. It has been super quiet for me over the past couple of weeks. Any matchmaking games I've had have been few and far between, even on the playlists I used to find them in almost instantly in the past.
Any fixes for the MCC are more than welcome. I hope they adjust the terminals a bit, opening one only to get sucked out of the game and thrust into the Halo Channel is pretty irritating.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2